publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: WOW! MAY 1ST WILL BE D-DAY- AMERICA, HERE WE COME!!

Several Democratic lawmakers said they would be participating in the demonstrations Monday, and leaders decided that neither the Senate or Assembly would conduct business that day.

--------------

HAHAHAHA, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, THE CALIFORNIA CONGRESS WILL BE CLOSE BECAUSE OF THE MASS RALLIES...MILLIONS OF KIDS ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE THE STREETS TO DEMONSTRATE BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THEIR PARENTS DEPORTED...IM SO HAPPY, THE PRESSURE IS BUILDING...

WE ARE COMING AMERICA...GIVE US AMNESTY..GIVE US THE RIGHT ..WE WANT FULL BENEFIT UNDER AMERICAN LAWS...WE WANT AMNESTY PEOPLE..COME ON LETS GET IT...IT IS TIME..STEP UP TO THE PLATE...CALIFORNIA, I LOVE YOU...ALL THE CHILDREN OF IMMIGRANT WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY!!

Several Democratic lawmakers said they would be participating in the demonstrations Monday, and leaders decided that neither the Senate or Assembly would conduct business that day.

--------------

HAHAHAHA, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, THE CALIFORNIA CONGRESS WILL BE CLOSE BECAUSE OF THE MASS RALLIES...MILLIONS OF KIDS ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE THE STREETS TO DEMONSTRATE BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THEIR PARENTS DEPORTED...IM SO HAPPY, THE PRESSURE IS BUILDING...

WE ARE COMING AMERICA...GIVE US AMNESTY..GIVE US THE RIGHT ..WE WANT FULL BENEFIT UNDER AMERICAN LAWS...WE WANT AMNESTY PEOPLE..COME ON LETS GET IT...IT IS TIME..STEP UP TO THE PLATE...CALIFORNIA, I LOVE YOU...ALL THE CHILDREN OF IMMIGRANT WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY!!

This is going to backfire. Many of the lobbyists for immigration are coorporate bussiness and they will not be happy for the boycott.

HAHA they won't give you rights. As an American I can say the government doesn't care at all about citizens' rights. They won't give the immigrants health care if they are made legal. Employers will just start hiring the immigrants part time instead of fulltime so they don't have to provide them with health care. Thats what they do to native-born Ameican employees. Plus in the agricultural industry there is no minimum wage. The illegal immigrants who work in agriculture will get paid the same **** thing. As for oppurtunity, the American dream doesn't exist. Sorry.

Liemaster: public opinion means nothing. Since when has public opinion swayed any sort of movement. I think less than 50% of Americans supported an invasion on Iraq.... I mean seriously Bush doesn't care about polls, he's just going to do what "God tells him to do."

Jean, if you want full benefits under American law, then it follows that you must earn them in a lawful manner...

That's why a lot of good people are leaving California. Let that state dry up and all that's left over are: Cops, Jailers, and addicted youth...And of course a lot of uneducated illegals...

How did jean get back so fast from being deported!!?? She must be speedy gonzales!!

These retarded boycotters think they will stop or hurt the economy through their stupid boycott and therefore sway public opinion and twist congress' arm to give them Amnesty...Come on people don't be foolish.

Number one: Only businesses employing illegals will suffer...which is a good thing! They should not employ illegals in the first place but maybe it was time for them to learn that: Only a dog bites the hand that feeds him.

Number two: By not going to work, these illegals are doing us a favor...The country should be cleared out of them...I suggest that illegals take it one step further and leave the country definitely. Don't you think it would have a better effect?

How can they hurt the economy while 200 Million good Americans and Legal Immigrants will keep the engine of the world running. So Maybe our toilets will remain uncleaned for a day (May 1)...No Problemo...Mrs. Rodriguez will clean them the following day. It'll be just more work for her.

HEHEHEHE

I am so glad !!! - it looks like some immigrant rights advocates are stupid enough to fall into trap and do things like a "boykott" - that will hopefully turn public opinion against themselves !!!!

HEHEHEHE