free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LULAC/CSS interview and approval

I had filed for LIFE and in 2004 I-687 under the settlement. My bio appt was done shortly after I filed for the settlement in 2004. There were no updates on my case other than when I sent in a change of address last year. Late August I received an appt. letter from CIS for an interview and this week I went in for that interview. The letter had asked for me to bring a valid passport, ID, my EAD, and all advance parole documents. The officer that interviewed me was a God-send. She was professional, kind and human...and most importantly she knew her stuff. When I got in, it was clear she had thoroughly reviewed my very thick file. She said to me I know you have been here many times (refering to my 3 LIFE interviews)but hopefully this will be your last. She further explained to me that they had sent out an interview notice in April to my old address and when I did not show, she could not get herself to deny my file (true to form, my address had not been updated with the change I put in a year earlier)so she started researching and stumbled on my change of address letter in August. I honestly did not know that CIS hired such true professionals. I was impressed and will write to anyone I can about her. They should have her teach customer service and adjudication seminars to the other officers around the country. She took her precious time and explained everything about the case and covered my evidence and application thoroughly. At the end, she approved my case, I had to go and bring pictures for the Temp Res. Card and she told me I will get the approval first in the mail within a month or so and she showed me what the approval will look like and emphsized that I needed to apply for Perm. Residence within 43 months of approval or I would be out of luck. I thanked her for kindness to me and that was it.

I had filed for LIFE and in 2004 I-687 under the settlement. My bio appt was done shortly after I filed for the settlement in 2004. There were no updates on my case other than when I sent in a change of address last year. Late August I received an appt. letter from CIS for an interview and this week I went in for that interview. The letter had asked for me to bring a valid passport, ID, my EAD, and all advance parole documents. The officer that interviewed me was a God-send. She was professional, kind and human...and most importantly she knew her stuff. When I got in, it was clear she had thoroughly reviewed my very thick file. She said to me I know you have been here many times (refering to my 3 LIFE interviews)but hopefully this will be your last. She further explained to me that they had sent out an interview notice in April to my old address and when I did not show, she could not get herself to deny my file (true to form, my address had not been updated with the change I put in a year earlier)so she started researching and stumbled on my change of address letter in August. I honestly did not know that CIS hired such true professionals. I was impressed and will write to anyone I can about her. They should have her teach customer service and adjudication seminars to the other officers around the country. She took her precious time and explained everything about the case and covered my evidence and application thoroughly. At the end, she approved my case, I had to go and bring pictures for the Temp Res. Card and she told me I will get the approval first in the mail within a month or so and she showed me what the approval will look like and emphsized that I needed to apply for Perm. Residence within 43 months of approval or I would be out of luck. I thanked her for kindness to me and that was it.

To LitteOne, I'm very happy for you, it's give the rest of us some hope.
    Can you please kindly tell us how did you enter the country the first and second time? Also what kind of documents you gave the USCIS to prove you were here from 1982-88?
    Which city do you live in know...?
    Thank you.

Congratulations LittleOne.

Did the officer stamped your passport?

Freedom1

I had school records, work histroy affidavit etc for support.

No, the officer did not stamp my passport even though I was asked to bring it in the interview letter. She told me to wait for the approval and Temp card in the mail. She said the Temp card will be valid for 4 years.

To LittleOne. Congratulations.
    Are you lulac or css, did you enter the country with visa or you entered without inspection?
    Did you file I-690 wavier?
    Thanks

LULAC. Did not file for waiver with settlement !-687.

How about your entry into the country, did you enter with or without visa and how many times. Thanks

This is very embarassing for me but here goes the story. I have two families who are relatives of mine and last December 2005 they traveled to Dallas, TX to see a so called INS retired employee who was helping out people with there LULAC/CSS apllications for a modest $6,000 telling them he had "inside" connections. All the information that was used on the appl. was false, they also used fabricated dates and affidavits and what have you, when in fact they only arrived in the US T THREE YEARS AGO. So far they have gone thru all the expected stages (biometrics, finger prints, etc.), in fact they already have their California Driver's License and SSN, temporary of course. Furthermore, they all have their interview set for October 23 & 24, 2006. I am in AWE and at the same time ashamed with their lies and fabrications, and I have the funny feeling they will succeed, as I was told by them that another one of the "so called ex-
    INS retiree's" clients was approved last month in Dallas, TX.

My relatives & I are here in Northern California, they will have their interview in the Sacramento office. Crazy ain't it?

Does any one have any info on the special master who I beleive is supposed to review the denials