free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G.O.P are the real felons

Isnt it ironic that the senators and congressmen that are screaming to the american people that we must punish those 11 million immigrant because they broke the law< but they are indeed breaking the same american law that they are trying to enforce

Delay ,j.d hayworth and tom tancredo took illegal money from abramoff, a dirty lobbyist..and those lawmakers are the one that are suppose to give immigrant a lesson on americans laws??

Those guys are the one that deserve to be deported

Isnt it ironic that the senators and congressmen that are screaming to the american people that we must punish those 11 million immigrant because they broke the law&lt; but they are indeed breaking the same american law that they are trying to enforce

Delay ,j.d hayworth and tom tancredo took illegal money from abramoff, a dirty lobbyist..and those lawmakers are the one that are suppose to give immigrant a lesson on americans laws??

Those guys are the one that deserve to be deported

And some of those people you mentioned are being persecuted as we typed just like you expected from anyone that break the law. Why should illegals being treated differently?

my problem with this is that those extremist want to teach people about american law but they are breaking many laws themserves...I hope tom tancredo would just shut the hell up he's one dirty politician, so is j.d hayworth..do not talk about immigrant breaking american law when you are doing something that is worst..at least, those immigrants are paying tax etc etc, whyle those dirty, anti immigrant *******s takes illegal money from dirty lobbyist and dont pay any taxes on this kind of money.

I prey that j.d hayworth and tancredo, (specially those 2) gets throwns out of jail for ever...

John Mccain has a vision for america, he's the only republican thats fair minded in this immigration debate and the only republican i could see me voting for.

G.O.P are the real felons
    You sure sound like one of the friends of John Tanton.

To say "G.O.P. are all felons" is like saying "all Mexicans are felons".

G.O.P. is a party and consists of milions and millions of individual members.
    Your statement is ridiculous and serving those who have no regard for objective truth and reality.

G.O.P. itself is bitterly divided over immigration issues and is going through difficult period now.

If there ever to be a comprehensive solution to Immigration Problems, it sure will have to be a Bi-Partisan Solution, and it can't be achieved without support and votes of many G.O.P.'ers.

You are ignorant of realities, or else you are one of those who serve extreme anti-immigrant agenda.

IE

i did not meant the whole g.o.p i meant the extremist

1. This is what your thread-line says:
    G.O.P are the real felons
    2. Even the most extreme-anti-immigrant G.O.P. member is not nesessarily a felon (just having extreme-anti immigrant view doesn't make one a FELON, conviction of aggravated felony does), therefore your argument is fallacious anyway.

3. [quote, IE]If there ever to be a comprehensive solution to Immigration Problems, it sure will have to be a Bi-Partisan Solution, and it can't be achieved without support and votes of many G.O.P.'ers.

You are ignorant of realities, or else you are one of those who serve extreme anti-immigrant agenda.[/quote]

dude, ill apology because john mccain is my favorite politician and i vote democrats all the way..and mccain is a g.o.p.

What i was trying to say is that those g.o.p extremist like tancredo tom delay and j.d hayworth are known felons..criminals

With all due respect, albatross23, you're way off-base as usual. More wild-eyed assertions with no basis in fact.

It is true that Jack Abramoff has pleaded guilty to several felonies, and that Representative DeLay (R-Texas) has been indicted on unrelated charges in Texas. However, Neither Representatives Delay, Hayworth (R-Arizona) nor Tencredo (R-Colorado) have been charged with any crime related to Mr. Abramoff. It is also my understanding that Representatives Hayworth and Tancredo remain unindicted for any alleged crimes.

Albatross23: Before you go shouting your mouth off, you would be well served to ensure that you have your facts correct.

In any event, it is pathetic that you would attempt to justify your own illegal status by comparing it to both real and alleged wrongdoing by others...as well as made-up alleged wrondoing.

You are pathetic.

oh beleive me sundevil*******..the investigation is on going and mr abramoff has made a deal with the fed that he will give out all the name of those dirty politicians..j.d hayworth clearly took a large some of money from abramoff..abramoff also gave j.d's wife a large some of money..illegal money that he should not have access to..plus i.r.s did not know j.d had access to this kind of cash....

As for tom delay..he is done, he's career is over as a politician a dirty poliician..im so happy that those anti immigrant clowns are going down one by one....i cant wait untill they get j.d and tancredo.