Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: 2005-2006

ImmortalE
    Posted July 10, 2005 02:58 PM

Personally, when thinking and meditating, when imagining and envisioning the entire political process in my mind..
    well, first I study and analyze as much data from as many sources as possible.. then try to see the streams, waves, forces, directions, energy and inertia of each and etc..
    Just like in Physics..

Many moves and outcomes in Politics (like everywhere else) are dictated/nesessiated by invisible but powerful forces and laws of physics.
    And those are very complex laws: fuzzy logic and chaos theory are as much part of it as the Newtonian laws.
    Then there is a mystery of Bell..))

Anyway, at present time there is no such pressing nesessity for legalization/guest worker program, as you noted.
    It is still being debated ,though recently it was debated very intensively in Times, Washington Post and other major papers.
    Usually, before any major step is taken it is widely debated in media.

But.. To be absolutely honest..
    If my judgement doesn't fail me, if all the past and pressent patterns are to be relied upon, I would suggest that before inevitable liberalization of immigration takes place, there will be an extreme intolerance and targeted enforcement of immigration law against 'undocumenteds'.
    I repeatedly said this in past.

It's what I would call a "wave thing".

No argument or logic at present can persuade people like Rep. Tancredo that it is not in the interest of Public of America to do as he wishes.
    Only after millions and may be billions of dollars wasted, hundreds of thousand of immigrant families separated and detroyed, single parents and parentless US Citizen children left behind, businesses lost, hardships caused..
    only THEN there will be a loud public outcry and demand that the remaining aliens be given a chance to become a LEGAL part of this Society.

This is what I project, based on my knowledge and analysis of past.
    As history shows, people 'en mass' never act reasonably, but always obey the physical laws of momentary nesessity..

[quote,ImmortalE] Posted August 04, 2005 02:49 PM

2. Note:
    2006 is Congressional Election year.
    Before CE(Congr. Elections) they may talk a lot but may not want to vote "because of upcoming elections" )), then, once elections are over, the issue will suddenly become irrelevant..))
    Isn't it Great?! ))

3. Conservative Senator Cornyn so far seems to be one of the most dedicated to this issue, and, not surprisingly, is the one who has the broadest picture of REALITY
    (as a former Judge, who prior to that must have been an Attorney..someone who sees the picture from ALL different angles, understands overall DYNAMICS AND (REALISTIC) POSSIBILITY(!) OF PASSING ONE OR ANOTHER PROPOSAL).

4. Rep. Senator Spencer A., Head of Judiciary Committee, is also very broad-minded Senator, who seems to be really interested in pushing the agenda.

But Sornyn or Specter alone can't push the Bill through both chambers of Congress....

5. McCain-Kennedy Bill is too generous and THEREFORE useless: it will NOT pass (under CURRENT circumstances) , not in Senate and most certainly NOT in House..

6. House Immigration Caucus is very aggressively minded against any Guest Worker proposal that would allow legalization of anyone who is illegally present in US today.
    House leadership is also not very enthusiastic about voting on any such proposal.

7. President Bush seems to be the only one who could push the tip of the weight one or another way..
    But then, how likely is He to push for Guest Worker Program NOW?
    After recess Bolton nomination, after winning hard fought, key economic and other legislation,
    with important Supreme Court nominations looming, with need for Social Security reform...
    He very much now depends on unity of GOP ( and owes to it too!), and any strong pro-immigration push on His part is likely to divide GOP and frustrate some..

8. Immigration, as much as media mentions it, is not on the TOP of National agenda.
    Mainstream America is still very recentful of being "too generous for too long" in recent past..
    and it's such a cycle, such a tide that can't be turned back overnight..
    People view ALL "Illegal Immigrants" as ones who dwell in Paradise without invitation and steal quality of life and jobs from average Americans too...

9. "Common Sense" is not the passion of times like ours...

10. ......

So, as you see, it's all about forces of circumstances and nesessity..like in physics, as I said before...there are forces and laws operating in Politics that are far beyond any single man's will or intention..
    Surprisingly, no one seems to realize it..))

Anyway, my personal projection, as I said it many times before:

1. Only Enforcement Provisions of any Bill
    can pass in near future..
    Which means: there are very harsh times ahead for Illegal Immigrants..
    hundreds of thousands will be caught
    and expeditiously deported, families separated,
    hardships caused to economy ( high cost of apprehension, detention, deportation, higher risk and consequently cost of hiring "illegals"), hardships to Immigrants and Citizens alike...

2. This Policy, in the end, will ultimately fail.
    With all the high cost and high levels of deportation, still many more "undocumenteds" will remain, further straining the budget (also lowering effectiveness of Justice Department in apprehending those who pose
    REAL threat to Society...)
    Hardships caused to US Citizen Children and Permanent Resident families separated from each other will be too great to ignore.
    Despite all the hardships, very few people
    will voluntarily leave the country..
    There will be a mess and media will report it.

3. Finally, voice of like Senator Cornyn will be heard and listened to.
    It's even possible then that there will be very strong push to pass something much more generous than could be passed today.. soemthing like Sen. Kennedy-McCain Bill that seems so unrealistic today.

Different forces and circumstances will play in, and most anti-immigrantionists will deeply regret that they missed a chance to pass much more limited and restrictive, Sen. Cornyn-Kyl kind of Guest Worker Proposal....

Years will pass before it all happens...though I can't tell you exactly how long.. (cause there is always "Unpredictability Factor" that can either accelerate or decelerate these processes..)

But it could take somewhere from 1.5-2 years (VERY accelerated process..in case if some favorable "Unpredictability Factor" kicks in) all the way to 5-7 years (or even more, in case of major, unfavorable "UF") years before this issue is brought to rest...

My Best Wishes and
    Good luck to ALL![/quote]
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    ImmortalE
    Posted July 10, 2005 02:58 PM

Personally, when thinking and meditating, when imagining and envisioning the entire political process in my mind..
    well, first I study and analyze as much data from as many sources as possible.. then try to see the streams, waves, forces, directions, energy and inertia of each and etc..
    Just like in Physics..

Many moves and outcomes in Politics (like everywhere else) are dictated/nesessiated by invisible but powerful forces and laws of physics.
    And those are very complex laws: fuzzy logic and chaos theory are as much part of it as the Newtonian laws.
    Then there is a mystery of Bell..))

Anyway, at present time there is no such pressing nesessity for legalization/guest worker program, as you noted.
    It is still being debated ,though recently it was debated very intensively in Times, Washington Post and other major papers.
    Usually, before any major step is taken it is widely debated in media.

But.. To be absolutely honest..
    If my judgement doesn't fail me, if all the past and pressent patterns are to be relied upon, I would suggest that before inevitable liberalization of immigration takes place, there will be an extreme intolerance and targeted enforcement of immigration law against 'undocumenteds'.
    I repeatedly said this in past.

It's what I would call a "wave thing".

No argument or logic at present can persuade people like Rep. Tancredo that it is not in the interest of Public of America to do as he wishes.
    Only after millions and may be billions of dollars wasted, hundreds of thousand of immigrant families separated and detroyed, single parents and parentless US Citizen children left behind, businesses lost, hardships caused..
    only THEN there will be a loud public outcry and demand that the remaining aliens be given a chance to become a LEGAL part of this Society.

This is what I project, based on my knowledge and analysis of past.
    As history shows, people 'en mass' never act reasonably, but always obey the physical laws of momentary nesessity.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote,ImmortalE] Posted August 04, 2005 02:49 PM

2. Note:
    2006 is Congressional Election year.
    Before CE(Congr. Elections) they may talk a lot but may not want to vote "because of upcoming elections" )), then, once elections are over, the issue will suddenly become irrelevant..))
    Isn't it Great?! ))

3. Conservative Senator Cornyn so far seems to be one of the most dedicated to this issue, and, not surprisingly, is the one who has the broadest picture of REALITY
    (as a former Judge, who prior to that must have been an Attorney..someone who sees the picture from ALL different angles, understands overall DYNAMICS AND (REALISTIC) POSSIBILITY(!) OF PASSING ONE OR ANOTHER PROPOSAL).

4. Rep. Senator Spencer A., Head of Judiciary Committee, is also very broad-minded Senator, who seems to be really interested in pushing the agenda.

But Sornyn or Specter alone can't push the Bill through both chambers of Congress....

5. McCain-Kennedy Bill is too generous and THEREFORE useless: it will NOT pass (under CURRENT circumstances) , not in Senate and most certainly NOT in House..

6. House Immigration Caucus is very aggressively minded against any Guest Worker proposal that would allow legalization of anyone who is illegally present in US today.
    House leadership is also not very enthusiastic about voting on any such proposal.

7. President Bush seems to be the only one who could push the tip of the weight one or another way..
    But then, how likely is He to push for Guest Worker Program NOW?
    After recess Bolton nomination, after winning hard fought, key economic and other legislation,
    with important Supreme Court nominations looming, with need for Social Security reform...
    He very much now depends on unity of GOP ( and owes to it too!), and any strong pro-immigration push on His part is likely to divide GOP and frustrate some..

8. Immigration, as much as media mentions it, is not on the TOP of National agenda.
    Mainstream America is still very recentful of being "too generous for too long" in recent past..
    and it's such a cycle, such a tide that can't be turned back overnight..
    People view ALL "Illegal Immigrants" as ones who dwell in Paradise without invitation and steal quality of life and jobs from average Americans too...

9. "Common Sense" is not the passion of times like ours...

10. ......

So, as you see, it's all about forces of circumstances and nesessity..like in physics, as I said before...there are forces and laws operating in Politics that are far beyond any single man's will or intention..
    Surprisingly, no one seems to realize it..))

Anyway, my personal projection, as I said it many times before:

1. Only Enforcement Provisions of any Bill
    can pass in near future..
    Which means: there are very harsh times ahead for Illegal Immigrants..
    hundreds of thousands will be caught
    and expeditiously deported, families separated,
    hardships caused to economy ( high cost of apprehension, detention, deportation, higher risk and consequently cost of hiring "illegals"), hardships to Immigrants and Citizens alike...

2. This Policy, in the end, will ultimately fail.
    With all the high cost and high levels of deportation, still many more "undocumenteds" will remain, further straining the budget (also lowering effectiveness of Justice Department in apprehending those who pose
    REAL threat to Society...)
    Hardships caused to US Citizen Children and Permanent Resident families separated from each other will be too great to ignore.
    Despite all the hardships, very few people
    will voluntarily leave the country..
    There will be a mess and media will report it.

3. Finally, voice of like Senator Cornyn will be heard and listened to.
    It's even possible then that there will be very strong push to pass something much more generous than could be passed today.. soemthing like Sen. Kennedy-McCain Bill that seems so unrealistic today.

Different forces and circumstances will play in, and most anti-immigrantionists will deeply regret that they missed a chance to pass much more limited and restrictive, Sen. Cornyn-Kyl kind of Guest Worker Proposal....

Years will pass before it all happens...though I can't tell you exactly how long.. (cause there is always "Unpredictability Factor" that can either accelerate or decelerate these processes..)

But it could take somewhere from 1.5-2 years (VERY accelerated process..in case if some favorable "Unpredictability Factor" kicks in) all the way to 5-7 years (or even more, in case of major, unfavorable "UF") years before this issue is brought to rest...

My Best Wishes and
    Good luck to ALL![/quote]
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Someone12
    Legalizing 12M dirtbags will only enrich immigration attorneys and be the death knell for blue collar workers of America.

it's happening already S12. Today I read that a lot of people went looking for jobs re: the Katrina mess. They were told that they were not needed because the mexicans were hired to do the job. I also read a lot of complaints re: McDonald's franchises all over the country hiring illegal aliens. These are just two of the reasons why I keep ICE busy. Very busy.