free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Father is a natural born USC!

I am 34 yrs old now and my father was a USC,I am here as b2 and i came from the Philippines. I apply for n-600 and Im having my interview next month.. My question is do I have a chance on this...I submitted a DNA ,baptismal c,affidavit of my godparents stating that they knew my father whent he stay for 2 yrs during my birth,and pic of my baptismal and a late registration birth certificate...

I am 34 yrs old now and my father was a USC,I am here as b2 and i came from the Philippines. I apply for n-600 and Im having my interview next month.. My question is do I have a chance on this...I submitted a DNA ,baptismal c,affidavit of my godparents stating that they knew my father whent he stay for 2 yrs during my birth,and pic of my baptismal and a late registration birth certificate...

1) Is your father's name on your birth certificate?
    2) Was your father legally married to your mother at the time of your birth?
    Have a nice day

Yes, his name is in my birth certificate but as I was saying my birth certificate is late registered,No they were not married..My father was in US army based in the Philippines that time.

What they usually ask in the interview?

Not a chance. I even know what your mother said after consensual s.ex: "Five dollah, please"
    CIS makes sure that all the sperm donors' kids don't get a citizenship.

As long as you satisfy all the requirements listed in the form, they won't deny ya. I woudn't even sweat it.

-= nav =-

Hi mama mia.. a few months ago I posted a similar question asking why it's harder for unmarried men to pass on citizenship than it is for unmarried women. (Funnily enough member Sup wrote the same "five dollah please" comment in response - he obviously doesn't understand that it takes 2 to make a baby.) Unfortunately the US still discriminates against unmarried fathers. Not all fathers are aware that they're supposed to do certain things while the child is under 18, so the result is citizenship is usually not granted. The supreme court of America ruled it unconstitutional to discriminate against a person for being illegitimate.. but immigration law still allows it. Citizenship has also been ruled too important a thing to be lost by accident.. but they continue to deny it. When my father took me to get a passport I was told that because I was illegitimate and over 21, I would probably not qualify. It is most cruel that America still decides to punish people for the so-called "sins" of the parents - after all, their decision to make love out-of-wedlock was nothing to do with us. Foreign born people may not have any rights under the constitution - but that does not mean we are any less valuable as people or have any less feelings. I believe mama mia.. you have just as much right to go and live in the land of your father as anybody else does. And I wish you luck, you may not get the automatic citizenship you deserve, but there are other ways.

To SUP, I feel very sorry for you your maybe such a very lonely person for you to say that to the people like us ...First of all I am not a sperm donor and let me ask you something what did you do for your country? At leaset my father served your country, my brother died for this country and my other brother is fighting for this country what did you do? ????

TO ZEnith
    THank you very much for your advice.

TO Zenith did you already get your citizenship? HOw?By the way Im already here in US with my family I am just fighting to get my citizenship through my father. I have four kids.