50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: D.H.S, I.N.S , USCI ARE ALL ON THE SIDE OF THE UNDOCUMENTED

I have a friend that works for I.N.S. She's an asylum officer..What she does is interview asylee seekers, scan the documents and make a decision on whether their claims are valid.

Now she told me that the department been receiving dozens of call per day by white extremist kkk minute-men telling them that they should take this great chance in deporting as many illegals as possible whyle they are concentrated in one spot demonstrating.

he told me that almost everyone that works phone line laughted off those calls and just told those callers to stop calling the office because they will not go and arrest people that are peacefully demonstrating and they are too busy chasing terrorist and dont have time for hard working illegals that havent done anything wrong but to provide for their family.

And can you imagine the backlash the INS would receive if they indeed went in a tried to arrest as many illegals as possible?

My friend told me, that even if they wanted to, it would be almost impossible to put all those people in the system just to deport them..This is why mass deportation is impossible.

she also told me that most ins officers hate it when they have to deport a guy that has a clean criminal records and is working hard to feed his family and most of them have quit just for this fact..now, they have no problem deporting a criminal alien, but its the one that have ties in the US that are bothersome to them..She claimed that there was a huge argument at the department once, because I.N.S officers refused to launch a raid on a 1,000 employees meat company that was hiring undocumenetd workers and those officers were successfull in convincing the chief that it would not be for the state best interest to shut down the company because it is a large and very crucial meat company for the state.

Believe me, the I.N.S knows where the undocmented immigrants are, but they refuses to go after people that arent criminal.

I have a friend that works for I.N.S. She's an asylum officer..What she does is interview asylee seekers, scan the documents and make a decision on whether their claims are valid.

Now she told me that the department been receiving dozens of call per day by white extremist kkk minute-men telling them that they should take this great chance in deporting as many illegals as possible whyle they are concentrated in one spot demonstrating.

he told me that almost everyone that works phone line laughted off those calls and just told those callers to stop calling the office because they will not go and arrest people that are peacefully demonstrating and they are too busy chasing terrorist and dont have time for hard working illegals that havent done anything wrong but to provide for their family.

And can you imagine the backlash the INS would receive if they indeed went in a tried to arrest as many illegals as possible?

My friend told me, that even if they wanted to, it would be almost impossible to put all those people in the system just to deport them..This is why mass deportation is impossible.

she also told me that most ins officers hate it when they have to deport a guy that has a clean criminal records and is working hard to feed his family and most of them have quit just for this fact..now, they have no problem deporting a criminal alien, but its the one that have ties in the US that are bothersome to them..She claimed that there was a huge argument at the department once, because I.N.S officers refused to launch a raid on a 1,000 employees meat company that was hiring undocumenetd workers and those officers were successfull in convincing the chief that it would not be for the state best interest to shut down the company because it is a large and very crucial meat company for the state.

Believe me, the I.N.S knows where the undocmented immigrants are, but they refuses to go after people that arent criminal.

Also, there's this documentary film named'immigrants nation' that runs on CNN and there is this anti-immigrants guy that kept calling INS to come deport illegals, and the caller on the other side always told him to go F U C K himself. lol..i was laughting hard..this guy was so mad that you could see the steam coming out of his head.

The shortcomings of DHS etc. are also why any amnesty or guest worker program would be impossible to administer, and would result in massive corruption and fraud. So, no go.

You'd better pray that DHS gets the will and the capability to find and deport illegal aliens, and to administer immigration law, because if it doesn't, you and other illegal aliens will be illegal until the day you die.

If they are in this country illegally, they are criminals.

No one owned America!

GOD OWNED EVERYTHING and HUMANS has the RIGHT to LEAVE!

thats the same as interrogating all the fans after a football game whether or not they filed their taxes last year .. its just not possible .. they dont have the bandwidth .. no one favors anyone .. they're just doing what their told or their job .. dude .. you need to wake up or give up whatever youre smoking .. all your posts are the same .. maxican immigration is the sh|t .. and everyone is so much for it .. who are you trying to convince with your propaganda?