free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batsh*t crazy thread

And I don't mean IP I'll start it off by introducing the new Tina Fey, welcome to Sara Benincasa and how to cure the ga-ys!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

And I don't mean IP I'll start it off by introducing the new Tina Fey, welcome to Sara Benincasa and how to cure the ga-ys!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

You must be the crazy and delusional one, Brit, nothing of sorts is happening anywhere around you.

The man in Baltimore wasn't killed , at least we don't have the the judges verdict yet to confirm he was.

The guy who admitted after arrest that he killed that man merely because of his Mexican appearance doesn't exist and didn't say those words either.

It was all the delusional bloggers' and reporters' who made the whole story up.

Glenn Beck didn't say that Illegal immigrants are either "terrorists," outlaws, or people who "can't make a living in their own dirtbag country", you must have paranoia if you think he did say anything like that.

www.fairus.org and www.numbersusa.com are pure fantasy and even if they weren't they would not affect any reader in any way to be biased towards immigrant population in general.
    When you click on their sites and see what they actually write there 27/7/365 and when you read the responces of dozens of readers right under each posted article, you must keep in mind that none of those really exist in actuallity, but it's all in YOUR head.

The 'True Reform' candidate Joe Miller did NOT complete a NumbersUSA Immigration-Reduction survey and did NOT answer 'yes' to all 12 of numbersusa.com questions and will NOT affect immigration policies in future if he gets elected.

There are no other candidates who share his position and views and thus nothing of sorts advocated by people who share his platform to be expected to happen in future.

Our own federale86 here on this site is also figment of your imagination, no such poster exists who made it part of his daily routine to post copy-pasted links to articles disparaging the IMMIGRANTS and creating as negative image of immigrants as possible, on a DAILY basis. And of course, no one reads those articles, they are, if posted here , are not to be seen on any other blogosphere or public firum or press headlines, no one ever reads that stuff and all people are extra immune to indoctrination and don't really listen to all these immigrant bashers.

What is this Qoran burning in comparion to what i sited above?
    Perhaps it is the least harmful of all the bigoted actions i listed above and can think of.

Yet, it too must be a figment of imagination of some crazy lunatics who can't handle beautiful reality and instead make up stories about things that don't actually happen in the REAL life.

None of the things decribed above are real, it's all made up.

Welcome to the madhouse...
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

You're right OldE, I must be crazy and delusional. I didn't see any of the stories you mention above. It's all lies put about by the librul media. I guess the Koran-burning pastor is a minor player in comparison. So what if by his bigoted actions causes more death of US soldiers in Afghanistan and around the world and gives Al Queda more propaganda to feed their ignorant masses?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    You're right OldE, I must be crazy and delusional. I didn't see any of the stories you mention above. It's all lies put about by the librul media. I guess the Koran-burning pastor is a minor player in comparison. So what if by his bigoted actions causes more death of US soldiers in Afghanistan and around the world and gives Al Queda more propaganda to feed their ignorant masses? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel very bad for this pastor, he probably feels outraged by death of thousands of his countrymen and sees Qoran as culprit and by burning it he wants to express his outrage.

Irony is that Muslims can't burn the Bible in retaliation because it is considered a Holy Book according to the Qoran that this pastor will burn, hence Petraeus' reasonable wondering how are they going to sublimate it.

Perhaps he could be a little creative and order his soldiers to burn the effigy of pastor, that would surely put soldiers in favorable light and out of harms way as far as ignorant massess are concerned.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Unforetunately Brit there is no cure for your ghey. Just ask RN, she has teh ghey and is hoplessly bound to that strange behavior.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Pure Batsh*t crazy!

Pastor to burn Quran vs Anderson Cooper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no good reason for this to happen. It will only cause more hatred and unrest. 9.11.01 happened. It's time for healing and not dissention among religions and races.

Agreed Proudie, 9 years on and a few of us still want to fight into infinity. Luckily for everyone he decided to cancel it:

Rev. Jones Stands Down; Quran Burning Canceled

If you haven't seen it yet, a definite candidate for the ILW.com Batsh*t Crazy Award. BTW, he didn't get elected...I can't think why?

GOP candidate Phil Davidson, Stark County Treasurer Speech

Hey Phil, CDU is waiting for you back at the mental home!