free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama for President !

We must support Borat Osama to become the first negro president of the United States ! Many lies have been spread about him that are not true !!! I have done careful research about him and have the following facts that contradict the rumors about him:
    1) He was NEVER a Muslim or a Jew
    2) He has never been convicted of raping a white woman
    3) He was NOT born in Asia or Africa
    4) He is not having an affair with Hillary
    5) He did nt invent the expression "kill whitey"

VOTE FOR Borat Obama !!

Yeah!!!

I actually think he is going to make the nomination. You watch and see. The man has charisma and is very intelligent. That alone – after a nut like Bush – will bring him tons and tons of voters.
    Born with a blue collar, I am not totally opposed to Hillary, but I think she is portraying herself a bit too shrewd for my taste.

I and I am sure many people on here can't vote anyway.

It is really something how people start rumors about Obama being a Muslim. I had to clarify the issue Sunday when someone (not too bright) rejected him due that belief. It is really scary how gullible people are.

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

and he is not a white trash like you,he is not a serial killer like you,he is not a pedophile like you,he is not an evil like you and your grand parents who enslaved,stole,raped,killed and clonized.
    Originally posted by Darkforce:
    We must support Borat Osama to become the first negro president of the United States ! Many lies have been spread about him that are not true !!! I have done careful research about him and have the following facts that contradict the rumors about him:
    1) He was NEVER a Muslim or a Jew
    2) He has never been convicted of raping a white woman
    3) He was NOT born in Asia or Africa
    4) He is not having an affair with Hillary
    5) He did nt invent the expression "kill whitey"

VOTE FOR Borat Obama !!

may i just had that charisma cannot run a country like america,we need experience, workable ideas and much more. if obama wins what is gonna do go to oprah with his problem and cry about it. come on this guy i beleive is not ready for the white house ,what is it gonna be called then the Black House.

A.S.S.H.O.L.E!!!

I believe the White House is called White House because it is white on the outside not who is residing in it.

You see why I call you an A-Hole!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

thanks for the compliment but guess what?????????????????????????your still a ****** just like Obama . and whats worst than a ****** , a ****** thats a muslim.

the word that is not showing is negro but you know what i meant!hahahahhahhahah .

You pitiful soul! I can only feel sorry for you, because in your narrow minded view, you are missing out on so much beauty the world has to offer.

may i just had that charisma cannot run a country like america,we need experience, workable ideas and much more. if obama wins what is gonna do go to oprah with his problem and cry about it. come on this guy i beleive is not ready for the white house ,what is it gonna be called then the Black House.
    Come to think: How much experience did Reagan have? He had charisma and used it plenty during his reign. Most of the recent presidents - the one that come to mind have only one maybe two terms of governerships under their belts.

I like that Obama in addition to his charisma is very intelligent.

For example: I watched him this morning - he gave the Super Tuesday Speech entirely without script. If he had one, he never looked at it. He did this whole speech with confidence from the top of his head.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/obama/cv.

Did you ever watch Bush speaking - he is looking at nearly every word/line!!! Now there is something to laugh about. Plus, this morning, he expressed his condolences to the victims of the storm - with a grin on face.

Originally posted by juwil43:
    the word that is not showing is negro but you know what i meant!hahahahhahhahah .
    Wow

Just what america needs.. another racist immigrant applying for citizenship Yet One more butwipe bigot against Blacks and Muslims. When will these people ever get a break or chance in america. the illegals gather more sympathy than those that belong to these 2 groups.

If the word was negroe that you used, it would not have been blanked out.. so that means that you used a racial slur most likely to refer to a "black in the black house"