Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I751-TSC-Pasha Patel

Hi Pasha:

I checked the aila website and TSC has now processed I-751 with NOA of May 3,2004 (http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=18117). Unfortunately I will have to still wait for next update as my 30 days (NOA: April 20,2004) is not yet up and I have not yet heard anything. But I think once USCIS officially posts these processing times, you should take up your case with congressman. I am going to do the same when 30 days are past my NOA. I seriously don't trust these low IQ jokers to do anything right and my guess is that after we do address change, probably they misplace the file so that the files miss these timelines. Anyway after they issued visa extensions to hijackers 6 months after 9/11 and now issued GC to someone who actually died a year before, I think we all know how these duffers really work. Hopefully if few of us will start taking action now on these excessive delays, other immigrants down the road will be better of. Also of late I have not heard any TSC approvals (except few people from UK) so if we can later prove that selective discrimination is in force, a class action lawsuit also can be brought against the stupid USCIS (even though they changed the name, the employees are still the same old, duffer morons) and all the follow ups/congressman intervention will a hard evidence for courts.

Hi Pasha:

I checked the aila website and TSC has now processed I-751 with NOA of May 3,2004 (http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=18117). Unfortunately I will have to still wait for next update as my 30 days (NOA: April 20,2004) is not yet up and I have not yet heard anything. But I think once USCIS officially posts these processing times, you should take up your case with congressman. I am going to do the same when 30 days are past my NOA. I seriously don't trust these low IQ jokers to do anything right and my guess is that after we do address change, probably they misplace the file so that the files miss these timelines. Anyway after they issued visa extensions to hijackers 6 months after 9/11 and now issued GC to someone who actually died a year before, I think we all know how these duffers really work. Hopefully if few of us will start taking action now on these excessive delays, other immigrants down the road will be better of. Also of late I have not heard any TSC approvals (except few people from UK) so if we can later prove that selective discrimination is in force, a class action lawsuit also can be brought against the stupid USCIS (even though they changed the name, the employees are still the same old, duffer morons) and all the follow ups/congressman intervention will a hard evidence for courts.

hi ck...

thanks for the update for I 751 on aila...I wouldn't have known otherwise... this is the limit now... I checked on USCIS website and still they show the old dates...thanks for the update tho... once they put it on uscis website... I m taking action without losing a day... I will inform u with details.... If u wanna talk / share / help each others in this action... kindly e mail me at poroxod@yahoo.com thanks for the update... have a great day...Pasha

Somehow, I've a feeling they might misplaced/lost your apps Pasha. When you track your case status via the USCIS online system, does the LUD date is just near the receipt date and nothing have ever done since?

I have read on internet a year or so ago ( I will try to find the link) that there was a big scandal when one doctor ( nicknamed 'Black Doctor') murdered entire population of the Sai Baba village by poison and then entered US, got GC through marriage and even practiced medicine for few years before being caught.
    May be that's why there is extra scrutiny and delay on processing of all similar cases now?

I also recall that the Doctor, years before commiting a crime, had a feud with the members of his own Sai Baba village, because some very prominent meber of the said village at some moment had explicit s-e-x-u-a-l relationship with not-yet-cremated remains of 'Black Doctors' freshly passed away grandmother.
    I will post more details when I find a link, but as I recall the whole issue arose because 'Black Doctor' once had very intimate relationship with the grand-daughter of the said prominent village member.
    All members of the village were very closely related.

Stay tuned for details.

Pasha:

What is the status of your I751 situation?
    I would like to correspond with you to find out where to go from here.
    I am the estranged husband of an American woman.
    My temporary green card was based on our marriage, however, we are now seperated. The reason for our seperation is that she tried to kill me. My green card will be expiring in mid August and I need to come up with a game plan.
    Where do I go from here? Any help you could give me is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you so much!
    Good luck to you too!

Goose

Surely there's enough time to file and be granted a divorce from now till August? Especially considering the mitigating circumstances? After the divorce is finalized, I-751 waiver is the way to go.

She must be from Sai Baba village.

Check out her heritage, and if she is from Sai Baba (I am sure she or at least some of her ancestors must be) then try to get under Witness Protection Program immediately.
    Those guys are dangerous

marmaduk:

Thanks so much for your reply!
    Our local legal aid office will not represent me if I file a fault-based divorce (based on the mental cuelty/abuse). However, if I go not fault they would....if I file no fault, wouldn't it hurt my I-751 case?
    Please give your insight!
    Thanks once again!!!

goose