50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE ADVICE

I am an American citizen. My fiance is from Turkey. He came over here almost 10 years ago.He worked hard to start his own business and build up his money. He met a woman whom in the years they were together got married and they had a baby. Well turns out she wasn't too faithful. He has divorced her and now she decides she will do anything to destroy his chances of getting citizenship. She has an inside friend at immigration! He is in the last stage of his citizenship and we are worried because it doesn't look good. His biggest fear is that his daughter will grow up without a father and he cries constantly about that. It's hard to see him like this and I would like to try everything in my power to help him and his daughter. I need any helpful advice. I would hate to see such a great person who deserves citizenship to never be able to see his daughter again. Him and I are adults and though it would hurt for him to be deported we can eventually get over our hurt but, his daughter is only 4 and she is innocent. Please help! Thank You

I am an American citizen. My fiance is from Turkey. He came over here almost 10 years ago.He worked hard to start his own business and build up his money. He met a woman whom in the years they were together got married and they had a baby. Well turns out she wasn't too faithful. He has divorced her and now she decides she will do anything to destroy his chances of getting citizenship. She has an inside friend at immigration! He is in the last stage of his citizenship and we are worried because it doesn't look good. His biggest fear is that his daughter will grow up without a father and he cries constantly about that. It's hard to see him like this and I would like to try everything in my power to help him and his daughter. I need any helpful advice. I would hate to see such a great person who deserves citizenship to never be able to see his daughter again. Him and I are adults and though it would hurt for him to be deported we can eventually get over our hurt but, his daughter is only 4 and she is innocent. Please help! Thank You

You said he is in the last stage of citizenship. So, he already has his legal permanent residency, correct? If he's an LPR, I don't see how his ex-wife can get involved? Or, is he trying to get conditions removed and she's not cooperating? Maybe a few more details will shed more light and others will be able to offer suggestions.

He told me yesterday that he does not have his NR400 or something like that but they sent him oath papers. He really got screwed. I'm not exactly sure what exactly he doesn't have. I can get back to you on that. Thank you for responding

I am an American citizen. My fiance is.. (irrelevant). He came over here almost (irrelevant in the context) ago.
    He worked hard to start his own business and build up his money(hopefully you don't mean "print up his money"). He met a woman whom in the years they were together got married and they had a baby (very unique story). Well turns out she wasn't too faithful(even more unique). He has divorced her and now she decides she will do anything to destroy his chances of getting citizenship (she can't do anything to destroy his chances of getting citizenship, unless he did it himself). She has an inside friend at immigration!(So?) He is in the last stage of his citizenship and we are worried because it doesn't look good (very sorry to hear that). His biggest fear is that his daughter will grow up without a father and he cries constantly about that (here comes kleenex time). It's hard to see him like this and I would like to try everything in my power to help him and his daughter (then seek legal advice of professional immigration attorney and be prepared to pay for the cost, if necessary). I need any helpful advice (see earlier). I would hate to see such a great person who deserves citizenship to never be able to see his daughter again (that would be very sad, indeed). Him and I are adults and though it would hurt for him to be deported we can eventually get over our hurt but, his daughter is only 4 and she is innocent ( we are all sinners from the day we are born - it dates back to Adam. Keep in minds, in case)
    Please help!(read my responces)
    Thank You (you are welcome)