50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: anyone filed at MSC

has anyone filed a K-3 or 129f at MSC and been approved after 04/15, im trying to get an updated processing time for MSc, i called congress, and she basically told me there was nothing she could do, they will get to me in their own time, which is a bit depressing, i already waited my 90days but that doesnt make any difference, or so it seems, if anyone can shed some light on this for me, if someone ahs been given an up to date processing receipt date i would be much obliged, thanks

has anyone filed a K-3 or 129f at MSC and been approved after 04/15, im trying to get an updated processing time for MSc, i called congress, and she basically told me there was nothing she could do, they will get to me in their own time, which is a bit depressing, i already waited my 90days but that doesnt make any difference, or so it seems, if anyone can shed some light on this for me, if someone ahs been given an up to date processing receipt date i would be much obliged, thanks

well MSC is running at a 25% back log an average of 91days due to the new ibis system

got this thread today hope it helps anyone, thats if it is correct,,,lets hope sohttp://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

Dear Aida, thanks for the thread, although I don't understand why MSC is well past my case date as far as initial adjudication goes and I am yet to hear anything?! I sure hope all the misery is truly worth it!

my husband just called and they are adjudicating my application right now at MSC my receipt date is 05/08, he called congress and they called MSC direct, so if your date is before this get in touch with your congressman

Congrats Anon : )

That's good news!

Dear Anon, I'm happy for you! Would you kindly share if your application was related to V-status/EAD? I have V (I-539) and EAD (I-765) apps pending at MSC and I did check with my congressman's office; unfortunately what they obtained from INS was what I already knew, i.e. nothing specific as far as when I can expect any response and I should continue holding my breath...hopefully I'll turn blue soon. Hope I didn't rain on your parade, just had to whine.

I've been waiting on a K-3 visa application via a 129F, after many months of doom and gloom and being stuck in my home country while my husband was in the US, i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, but i still have a bit to go with the embassy and all, they said my case was to go to the adjudicator, dont know how long that will take, but they have been backlogged so, dont give up, and good luck