50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: someone12

You will be extremely happy to know that I have decided that I would much rather live in my home country of Canada rather than the USA. So I am leaving at the end of my 6 month stay and taking my American partner with me!!! They have decided that they would love to make Canada their home.
    As far as my children are concerned, the school in which they attend knows full well that we are just here on a 6 month stay and welcomed my children with open arms. I volunteer regularly at their school for different functions that they need help with. I paid their school fees, and text book fees in full and am a 'hands on' parent and am fully involved with their school. In fact, I spend alot of my time volunteering at their school and spend my free time helping AMERICAN CHILDREN as well as my stinkin' Canadian brats!
    So I say to you someone12.....**** OFF EH!!!!
    Signed,
    A VERY PROUD CANADIAN WHO IS TAKING THEIR AMERICAN PARTNER BACK HOME TO CANADA!!!!!

You will be extremely happy to know that I have decided that I would much rather live in my home country of Canada rather than the USA. So I am leaving at the end of my 6 month stay and taking my American partner with me!!! They have decided that they would love to make Canada their home.
    As far as my children are concerned, the school in which they attend knows full well that we are just here on a 6 month stay and welcomed my children with open arms. I volunteer regularly at their school for different functions that they need help with. I paid their school fees, and text book fees in full and am a 'hands on' parent and am fully involved with their school. In fact, I spend alot of my time volunteering at their school and spend my free time helping AMERICAN CHILDREN as well as my stinkin' Canadian brats!
    So I say to you someone12.....**** OFF EH!!!!
    Signed,
    A VERY PROUD CANADIAN WHO IS TAKING THEIR AMERICAN PARTNER BACK HOME TO CANADA!!!!!

Hi Lumpydog,

don't get upset about Someone12. He does not account for the majority of Americans, in fact, he is a LOOSER in more ways than one.

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Kollerkrot ... where were u .... ??????? i thought u were deported. LOL... .. or did u go back to germany for a week?????

Oooooohhhhh no! I was in Florida hanging out with friends and having a good time and all. I am still combing through my emails, which of course are plenty and see that Someone12 and that USADevil got some people upset.

The H.E.L.L. with them!!

Regards,

PS. I am flattered that you missed me!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
    Kollerkrot ... where were u .... ??????? i thought u were deported. LOL... .. or did u go back to germany for a week????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be very happy to go back to Germany for a vacation and see my family there and friends. I can't!! I would risk too much, because of my children. I have my German people come and visit me, and do try and travel within the States as often as I can. Although a "prison" so to speak, it's rather large and sometimes even provides some real fun.

Someone12
    lumpydog.....gee....you're breaking my heart...but not the pocketbooks of hard working American citizens....au revoir....and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.....and take timmy with you....he needs to experience another culture....

Go on flacid dog, f-u-c-k off back to that dump they call Canada.....your partner won't hang around for long when she (or is it a he) discovers how much tax he or she has to pay and how long he or she will have to wait to get seen by a doctor. I wouldn't wish canada on my worst enemy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
    Go on flacid dog, f-u-c-k off back to that dump they call Canada.....your partner won't hang around for long when she (or is it a he) discovers how much tax he or she has to pay and how long he or she will have to wait to get seen by a doctor. I wouldn't wish canada on my worst enemy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hilarious. You're so fu@king unoriginal. Everything you say is regurgitated verbatim exactly the way you hear it on the Sean Hannity Show.

Do you know how I know?

Because I listen to him too.

But I'm smart enough not to believe what he says.

And I balance it with Air America and a dose of Michael Savage too.

And I read.

The Times.

The Post.

The Daily News.

Time.

Newsweek.

And I watch Bill Maher.

And I come out of it smarter than you'll ever be because I do RESEARCH and then I believe what is TRUE.

YOU on the other hand have sold your pathetic little soul - you fall for EVERYTHING they say on right-wing radio - hook, line and sinker.

You're pathetic, misinformed, ignorant and stupid.

You're a submissive slave. You don't own your mind - right-wing radio does.

PATHETIC