Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it's working out!

hey guys!!! it is me again.

i was interviewed by news 14. by the way, you can check out the interview on www.news14.com

it is so great!! we hope that the american dream will come true for many of us (undocumented students) if you have andy questions about the project, please e-mail me

(do not leave us behind)

newproject04@aol.com

hey guys!!! it is me again.

i was interviewed by news 14. by the way, you can check out the interview on www.news14.com

it is so great!! we hope that the american dream will come true for many of us (undocumented students) if you have andy questions about the project, please e-mail me

(do not leave us behind)

newproject04@aol.com

>(undocumented students)

You mean ILLEGAL?

You came here. Got your education. Now get the hell out. What part of that are you having problems with?

-= nav =-

moondin you are an ***, get a life.

i don't like law breakers.

-= nav =-

moondin, I heard they got a new place for people like you who don't like immigrants, it's called the moon , you a.ss could go there so you won't see foreigners or anybody else to bother you lmao, by the way i've been watching you this week, your case is getting worse by the minute, would you like me to refer you to an anti-immigrant psychiatrist? lol it's going to be hard to find but we'll find you a match

what part of "OBEY OUR LAWS" are you having problems with?

Tell ya what. You allow someone to break laws, then you have to allow me to break into your house and steal your tv.

What's fair is fair. I'm not a criminal. I'm seeking a better tv-watching lifestyle for me and my family. I'm an undocumented goods retriever.

-= nav =-

If these so-called illegals student paid for school using their own money is one thing, but chances are they'll leech more from taxpayers to pay for their college cost, just like what happen during their K-12 years.

I pay for my brother tuition and I work 7 days a week. I don't wash dishes but my work is hard enough.

By the way, to eneter the country illegaly is not the only law that can be broken. Maybe there are some other forums where people can argue with drug dealers or kidnapers or thieves most of whom are USCs.

Fine--plan on going on just as you are. Of course, if your brother doesn't have citizenship, he won't be able to work legally after getting a college degree.

Drug dealers, kidnappers, etc., go to prison when they're caught--unless they've got a very smart and sleazy attorney. Why then should illegal aliens get amnesty and a crack at a college education??

By the way, a fair number of illegal aliens seem to be involved in smuggling, kidnapping, thievery, rape, murder and the like. We have enough problems with our home grown--why take it from the rest of the world?