50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Question I-751 Part 5

Hi All! I'm about file for the condition removal with a waiver since I have divorced. On the form I-751 the PART 5 says: Information about your children. List all your children. The instruction says In Part 5 of the form, please make sure to include any conditional resident children applying with you in order to have their conditional basis removed, or....
    And I have a month old baby born here, so US citizen. My question is if I have to put my baby in part 5 or not because she is not applying for condition removal.
    Just would like to avoid the misunderstandings on the form. Please help! Thank you

Hi All! I'm about file for the condition removal with a waiver since I have divorced. On the form I-751 the PART 5 says: Information about your children. List all your children. The instruction says In Part 5 of the form, please make sure to include any conditional resident children applying with you in order to have their conditional basis removed, or....
    And I have a month old baby born here, so US citizen. My question is if I have to put my baby in part 5 or not because she is not applying for condition removal.
    Just would like to avoid the misunderstandings on the form. Please help! Thank you

Cardinal,now if your child was already born here,your child does not apply to the removal procedures,only those alien children who migrated here with you on K1 status...So,just ignore that part of the waiver application form,as this does not apply to your child who was born here in the U.S..

cardinal, you do not have to put children who are usc. As long as they were born here, you don't have to include them on the form.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I must say Floyd, I forgot to even look at the question. The assets displayed are too distracting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL davdah! However you are 100% rght. Cardinal, you should list all you children. where they ask for A #s put N/A. sorry about the mis information before

or just tell them ( non of your ****t business) lol just kidding ,yes you have to include the child as well