free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Adjustment

Please provide some advice

Came to USA 20 yr. ago with my parents EWI thru Mexico. I was 5 yrs. old. Apllied for Adjustment base on marriage to USA citizen we have 5 children. Case denied due to failure to file prior to April 30, 2001. I am told case can be renewed if I am placed in removal. How do I request to be placed in removal and hope that I can be allowed to adjust in front of the judge. Thank for all in advance.

Please provide some advice

Came to USA 20 yr. ago with my parents EWI thru Mexico. I was 5 yrs. old. Apllied for Adjustment base on marriage to USA citizen we have 5 children. Case denied due to failure to file prior to April 30, 2001. I am told case can be renewed if I am placed in removal. How do I request to be placed in removal and hope that I can be allowed to adjust in front of the judge. Thank for all in advance.

its tricky and risky too. you will put yourself into dremoval proceedings and face the risk of getting deportation if you were denied AOS.
    most probably you will meet the merit of cencellation of removal because you are long time here. you need a good attorney who knows what he is doing... who have good knowledge of IMMACT 90 as well as Act of 1996 plus who knows how to write hardship and inadmissiblity waivers...

You can walk inot INS in you district who will detain you and and issue you NTA. and you may be bond or may be released to your own recognition. NTA will have date to appear in court.. you are in removal proceedings .. then you can file cencellation or file AOS in front of judge, which also need hardship to USC.. look for good attorney first.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..