publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To Kalla and ALL Friends waiting for NAMECHECK results.

Hi Kalla and friends.
    How are you guys doing? Well it is been a while since I came to this board. NO I have STILL NOT got my GC YET (god knows when that will happen). Anyway I have been busy moving from Chicago IL to Philly PA now. So you know how that goes all the address changes and million things that go with it (Including telling the INS). Well it will be 27 months this month from the day I applied for my GC and with still no end in sight. It is been more then 5 months now I am waiting for my NAME CHECK since the AOS interview and still NO letter. I have been fingerprinted 3 times for work –permit, once at the interview (for the GC) and once for the detailed FBI/CIA check which was 10 months ago. I have no idea what to do. who to tell or what is going on? Currently I am awaiting my work permit and it is passed 70 days today. Kalla and friends if you guys have any information as to what I can do or who to call or what is going on with my file please let me know. Your help as usual is greatly appreciated. God bless us all. Thank you so much.

Raju

Hi Kalla and friends.
    How are you guys doing? Well it is been a while since I came to this board. NO I have STILL NOT got my GC YET (god knows when that will happen). Anyway I have been busy moving from Chicago IL to Philly PA now. So you know how that goes all the address changes and million things that go with it (Including telling the INS). Well it will be 27 months this month from the day I applied for my GC and with still no end in sight. It is been more then 5 months now I am waiting for my NAME CHECK since the AOS interview and still NO letter. I have been fingerprinted 3 times for work –permit, once at the interview (for the GC) and once for the detailed FBI/CIA check which was 10 months ago. I have no idea what to do. who to tell or what is going on? Currently I am awaiting my work permit and it is passed 70 days today. Kalla and friends if you guys have any information as to what I can do or who to call or what is going on with my file please let me know. Your help as usual is greatly appreciated. God bless us all. Thank you so much.

Raju

Raju,
    Same old here too...it has been 4 months since my interview, and no news from BCIS. I did go to my congressperson, and learnt that BCIS forgot to request the name check to the FBI!!!!! anyway it is supposed to be corrected. it has been 3 weeks since I went to my congressperson..and I am still waiting.
    Use the PDF file in the link provided, you can contact FBI by fax in order to know the status of your name check.

Good luck in Philly!