free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: employee committed marriage fraud

I have an employee who recently told us her husband is *** and she married him 5 years ago to gain permanent resident status. She is now living with a registered *** offender. Can she be reported for either of these issues?

I have an employee who recently told us her husband is *** and she married him 5 years ago to gain permanent resident status. She is now living with a registered *** offender. Can she be reported for either of these issues?

This appears to be a marriage entered into fraudulently. You should report this to Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Detention and Removal. You can obtain contact information for their local offices at this link:

ICE DRO

Report your concerns separately to each. Include name, date of birth, alien number and SSN in your report.

You should also report this to U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization Services Office of Fraud Detection and National Security at this link:

USCIS Local Offices

Dear Hooverman:

You are in a horrible situation. Unless her husband is working and can show the federal government proof of income and a bank account, she will not be getting permanent residence. That means that you have a no-green-card-having alien working for you.

That's a sticky wicket, man. Try to get out of it quickly.

P.S. Tell her to obtain an immigration attorney, and make sure the immigration is honest and will not sacrifice American citizens.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first try to deceive!!!

Unfortunately, marriage fraud has been a problem since the inception of this program. It's really unfortunate, because for every fraudster out there, there are many others who simply wish to marry their spouse and live out their lives as contributing members of society.
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

One way to reduce marriage fraud is to change the current immigration system to make it primarily employment-based instead of family-based. Many other countries worldwide do this.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Yes, this is very unfortunate. Unfortunately, some people are capable of perpetrating such fraud on innocent individuals. I wish your friend the best of luck, and hope he is able to get over this terrible incident.
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Dear Vsharma72:

Let me pose a case scenario: Suppose you are rich. You meet a person. After some months, the person claims to have fallen in love with you -- but the person has no money. Would you believe that the person loves you just for you?

You don't need to answer, but remember: the situation is the same when a no-green-card-having alien claims to have fallen in love with an American citizen. The chance that the no-green-card-having alien's relationship is tainted by the desire to have a green card is so high that the United States government should not chance it.

Do you know that there are even instances when a spouse with a spouse back in his/her country comes to the United States, obtains permanent residence, sends for the spouse back home, sponsors the spouse from back home, and some time after the spouse obtains legal residence, leaves the sponsoring spouse?

Do you know one of the goals of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service? It is to protect U.S. borders from people who break the law -- aliens and Americans alike. A U.S. citizen with a hard-on looking to have *** with his beautiful foreign wife, or an ***** American woman dreaming of the night she will spend with her handsome alien husband are not equipped to protect U.S. borders.

ABOLISH U.S. RESIDENCE THROUGH MARRIAGE. IT DOES NOT BENEFIT U.S. CITIZENS.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Cheryl, those posts are ancient and their writers long gone.

In case you weren't aware of it, we have a moderator. However, the chastisement is divvied out according to some standard as yet unknown.

I got whacked for posting a Will Farrel skit. The reason given, it was off topic. Forget the fact you have posters name calling and using slanderous euphemisms directed at others. Those go without any reprisal. But, post something humorous and lightening bolts will surely strike.

Check it out. This is what happened at that work place when word got out.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.