50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Hispanics Fatter Than Whites In US

I wonder if Iperson, Brit, Koller, etc. will be ecstatic about these statistics.

Hispanics and blacks fatter than whites. I guess that makes the ILW fat police racists for criticizing fat people in the U.S.

Sergey Brin's Google search engine is serving you right, eh? How's that for a great immigrant that you hate?

Originally posted by federale86:
    I wonder if Iperson, Brit, Koller, etc. will be ecstatic about these statistics.

Hispanics and blacks fatter than whites. I guess that makes the ILW fat police racists for criticizing fat people in the U.S.
    But....but, Fed, these are still people within the U.S. If I remember correctly, we were comparing U.S. vs. other nations before.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

But most Hispanics are foreigners. So they represent their country in the fat contest and won.

And you are so disappointed that there are people fatter than Americans. Why are you so disappointed? Why do you have such a deep seated hatred and contempt for Americans? Why are you always trying to prove the superiority of others over Americans?

Looks like RN is very dispointed. She loves to hate America. Oh, and I use the American search engines, Bing, Ask, etc. They provide the information that shows you immigrants are inferior to Americans!

We rule. Foreigners suc.k b.alls.

But most Hispanics are foreigners. So they represent their country in the fat contest and won.

And you are so disappointed that there are people fatter than Americans. Why are you so disappointed? Why do you have such a deep seated hatred and contempt for Americans? Why are you always trying to prove the superiority of others over Americans?
    I don't know who you raised the question to, but I'll answer. Americans aren't perfect. Period. You're not superior to another human being by the simple fact you are an American. There's foolish inherent pride that Americans seem to take on themselves that they are better than everyone. Not so by a far stretch. I am American and I see how other nations are passing us by on many levels. It's reality, whether you like it, accept it, or not.

It's that superiority complex that will be the downfall of the American Empire. Mark my words. It's happened before throughout history to once powerful powerful empires. Check out Roman history fedNUT.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Looks like RN is very dispointed. She loves to hate America. Oh, and I use the American search engines, Bing, Ask, etc. They provide the information that shows you immigrants are inferior to Americans!

We rule. Foreigners suc.k b.alls.
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...=185107414#185107414

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...?r=63510073#63510073

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...=743108243#743108243

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...=995106074#995106074

Not using Google, eh? A qenuine liar, a tranny, a 100% immigrant (yet too shameless to deny it), a hypocrite, and an absolute stupid.

If hers is what you call a native-born's English proficiency, then it's either she's uneducated or the American education system has indeed gone down to the bunkers.

Hardly much to shout about. The US comes top in the fat stakes with 30.6% obese...

Nationmaster.com
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."