© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: TODAY I REPORTED 7 ILLEGALS

...it's a start!

You're a patriot.

Thanks SunDevilUSA, just doing my part.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ...it's a start!

You're a patriot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? A patriot? So, now it's okay to call people of different cultures names? She's a bigot and not a true American who accepts others. A true piece of cr.ap.

SunDevilUSA, guess what! I've had my suspicions on two additional characters who clean our pool, so I watched them for a while, I noticed one of them had a van full of ''stuff'', so I wrote down their license plates and asked my good friend, the PI, for a rundown. To make a long story short. My instinct never fails me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">TODAY I REPORTED 7 ILLEGALS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You’re not actually doing your part very well. Big deal one time you snitch on a few guys who cleaned your pool, who you didn’t want to pay. How do I know you didn’t pay them? If you did, you’d be breaking the law… right?

Maybe you ought to have your whole house renovated by illegal’s and turn them in before you have to pay?

While you’re at it, why don’t you find some who have cute young daughter's who you can rape, while their fathers are working on your house?

Why even turn them in? You know our lax system will only just slap these horrendous criminals on the wrist. They’ll be back in the US in no time.

Why not just kill them? After they have fixed your house of course. Never forget that you are a USC, a superior being, who has the constitutional right to defend his homeland borders.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Reporting your own workers seems to be self-destructive; now you have to pay some American Union Thug twice as much for a job not as well done. So who won ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Hmm.. who else here has a pool that needs to be cleaned? None other than mr Dave aka Davdah from San Diego. Puzzle solved - No Amnesty is Davdah!

While we're at it, mr. OldE. with a dot, makes strange apostrophe mistakes. I already reprimanded Brit for doing it multiple times before. So another conclusion is - OldE. is Brit, who really is no Brit, isn't he? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for the first part, I highly doubt Davdah is the type of person to beg for attention from S12, so he's not No Amnesty. Second, Brit is a Brit. I met him. How's your boyfriend's case going. btw?