free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME!!

I HAVE MY HUSBAND DETEINED IN A FACILITY IN MASS. HE NEEDS TO BE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER STATES IN ORDER TO FINISH A CASE THAT HE HAS PENDING IN THAT STATE. THE JUDGE FROM EMMIGRATION DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIM IF HE DOESN'T RESOLVE THOSE CASES THAT HE HAS PENDING. SO, WE ARE WAITING FOR HIS TRANSFER AND THAT SEEM THAT NEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS AND NO BODY DOES ANYTHING. HIS LAWYER ALREADY HAS THREE MOTIONS FOR HIM TO BE TRANSFER AND EMMIGRATION DOESN'T WANT TO TRANFER HIM. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING TO PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING. WHO I NEED TO CONTACT IN THIS CASE? SO HE CAN BE TRANSFER. WHO IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TRANSFER. PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING, I HAVE A DOUGHTER THAT IS SUFFERING A LOT FOR THIS PROBLEM, SHE IS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOING TO DO IF THIS CONTINUES LIKE THIS.

THANK FOR READING THIS!!

I HAVE MY HUSBAND DETEINED IN A FACILITY IN MASS. HE NEEDS TO BE TRANSFER TO ANOTHER STATES IN ORDER TO FINISH A CASE THAT HE HAS PENDING IN THAT STATE. THE JUDGE FROM EMMIGRATION DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIM IF HE DOESN'T RESOLVE THOSE CASES THAT HE HAS PENDING. SO, WE ARE WAITING FOR HIS TRANSFER AND THAT SEEM THAT NEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS AND NO BODY DOES ANYTHING. HIS LAWYER ALREADY HAS THREE MOTIONS FOR HIM TO BE TRANSFER AND EMMIGRATION DOESN'T WANT TO TRANFER HIM. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING TO PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING. WHO I NEED TO CONTACT IN THIS CASE? SO HE CAN BE TRANSFER. WHO IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TRANSFER. PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING, I HAVE A DOUGHTER THAT IS SUFFERING A LOT FOR THIS PROBLEM, SHE IS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOING TO DO IF THIS CONTINUES LIKE THIS.

THANK FOR READING THIS!!

Just a question...If you have a lawyer, shouldn't your lawyer be handling this? Also, I understand he has three motions to get your husband transfered, however, does you husband really need to be present in order to resolve these things? I ask, because are these immigration charges he must face in another state, or are these criminal charges?

Get a lawyer. Preferably one who can understand your native tongue. For your lack of english is a major inhibitor in us understanding your situation. Lack of the ability to communicate amongs the masses produces daily problems on an epidemic proportion.

-= nav =-

I HAVE A LAWYER, BUT HE IS JUST DOING THE MOTIONS AND I DON'T SEE THAT THIS IS WORKING. ALSO, I KNOW THAT HE IS SUPUESTED TO BE DOING THIS, BUT......THE LAWYER SAYS THAT HE NEED TO BE PRESENT BECAUSE THIS IS A CRIMINAL CHARGE, AND IS GOING TO BE THE TRIAL. THIS IS WHY HE WANTS MY HUSBAND TO BE PRESENT. THIS IS WHY THE JUDGE FROM EMMIGRATION WANTS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPENS WITH THOSE CASES BEFORE HE GO TO A TRIAL WITH EMMIGRATION.

Have you posted your case at univision.com? they have a very good immigration board, it is in Spanish and the people participating there know a lot.

I'm confused. Is he being detained in Mass. for a criminal charges not related to immigration, or is it because of an immigration related matter (deportation order, etc) ?

I don't know what you want from us. You tell us 1% of his story and want an answer.

Get a lawyer. Don't like him. Get another lawyer. He needs to see his file, what he did wrong, what he pleaded, circumstances of his case, his immigration status, prior history, etc. etc.

This is akin to asking us what's wrong with your car because it made a weird noise last night. We don't have enough information. I also suggest that spanish board.

-= nav =-

Originally posted by moondin:
    I don't know what you want from us. You tell us 1% of his story and want an answer.

Get a lawyer. Don't like him. Get another lawyer. He needs to see his file, what he did wrong, what he pleaded, circumstances of his case, his immigration status, prior history, etc. etc.

This is akin to asking us what's wrong with your car because it made a weird noise last night. We don't have enough information. I also suggest that spanish board.

-= nav =-
    Look moondin you know where you have to go, if you don't understand what I'm saying why you are answering and giving your opinion. Let me tell you if I entered to this board is because I need help. I don't need opinion from people like you. People that are very ignorant. Don't **** wiht me, ok. it's my personal life and this is a serious problem for me, ok.

To: Williamaria,

thank you for your advice, I would try Univision, maybe in that board I can find people more proffesional than this site. Thanks!

some people are too defensive , i thought moondins comments were constructive we almost all have common ground here....lets all shake and make up huh?