50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Your job or theirs?

GM and the other auto makers want me to lose my job so automakers can keep theirs. Why should I lose my job because of their incompetence and corruption? If they made cars people wanted, they would not be asking for a bailout. If they were not so greedy and demanding exorbitant benefits and bonuses, there would have been some leftover for the tough times. Instead, they are asking millions of OTHER people to give up their jobs to save themselves from incompetence, that is what a bail out really is. It is not generosity, it is trading a productive job for an unproductive one. It is making hard working intelligent people support lazy idiots.

BRING BACK CAPITALISM !!!

GM and the other auto makers want me to lose my job so automakers can keep theirs. Why should I lose my job because of their incompetence and corruption? If they made cars people wanted, they would not be asking for a bailout. If they were not so greedy and demanding exorbitant benefits and bonuses, there would have been some leftover for the tough times. Instead, they are asking millions of OTHER people to give up their jobs to save themselves from incompetence, that is what a bail out really is. It is not generosity, it is trading a productive job for an unproductive one. It is making hard working intelligent people support lazy idiots.

BRING BACK CAPITALISM !!!

Jesse Jackson supports a sit-in for laid off workers saying that they should sit in until "Justice is done". Is justice now a guaranteed job? Why not look for another job like anyone else? I have changed careers 2 times in my life and now changing a third time. I have 4 degrees; bachelor's, masters and a doctorate and 2 certificates in different trades. I know science, arts, business, law, humanities, etc... I would not have it any other way. The idea of doing the same job for my entire life is appalling. The idea of sitting in rather than seeking a new job is EXACTLY why they are out of work to begin with.

Sit On This

Large Waterproof Card Board Boxes Might be a good Retail Business? People Going to need Somewhere to Live.

Som,

That's a Very Impressive Set of Accomplishments there Buddy.

The Auto industry had 25 years to Learn and become competitive!
    I Feel for the Legacy and History. The old Dogs just could not learn new tricks.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Son of fools,you are a racist and fascist,you do not deserved to be on this site...go collect garbage on the streets!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lennie:
    Son of fools,you are a racist and fascist,you do not deserved to be on this site...go collect garbage on the streets!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No lennie,

You Did not comprehend properly!!! You Can bring Your Games, deciet, Manipulation, To USA all you wish. We know! Long Time!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

SOM, surrender to the new Bolshevik paradigm. Hope and Change has arrived a little early under Comrade Bush.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    No MIR, you got it wrong. To Oppose the reeevvvverand jackson is by default racist. Those people are entitled to jobs, no matter what the cost. Even if it means having them bury bottles containing $20.00 bills and having another group dig up the bottles for their pay.

Who cares about dignity or self respect. I'm sure those people only want a paycheck and are not concerned for what are they getting it for. Ask Jessie, I bet he agrees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!!! Stop The Humor, My Chair Is Slippery! i Am Tired Of kissing Carpet!!! LOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What Obama meant about insuring jobs for our children.

The objective.

The tools:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too funny!!!! But, I have to hope that you're wrong!!!!!