50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: TRANSFER OF I-751 CASE

Hi everyone my I-751 case was tranferred to the washington district office in march 2005( original petition filed in november 2004). I was at the office to check the status in july and they said they were backloged. My dilema is that we are planning to move to another state within the next two months. This will require us to transfer the case to another district office. Has anyone had a similar experience with their 1-751 or know the implications of transfer? For instance i'm worried we will have to start from scratch again at this new district office. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Hi everyone my I-751 case was tranferred to the washington district office in march 2005( original petition filed in november 2004). I was at the office to check the status in july and they said they were backloged. My dilema is that we are planning to move to another state within the next two months. This will require us to transfer the case to another district office. Has anyone had a similar experience with their 1-751 or know the implications of transfer? For instance i'm worried we will have to start from scratch again at this new district office. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha