free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can F1 visa denial result in a K1 denial

I have applied for F1 visa about 5 times and was denied. I also late last year i applied to visit my sister for christmas and i was denied. Now my fiance wants to file a K1 visa but i am so afraid that i may be denied again. Does anyone have an advice for me

I have applied for F1 visa about 5 times and was denied. I also late last year i applied to visit my sister for christmas and i was denied. Now my fiance wants to file a K1 visa but i am so afraid that i may be denied again. Does anyone have an advice for me

You cannot defraud USA. They know your intentions. You have been red flagged in the system. You will NEVER get the visa. Adios...
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

What do you mean by defraud? I am happy here in the UK and theres no big deal about america except that my fiancee would not like to relocate. If u r not sure of what to say you don't have to contribute.

There must be more to this story. Why would someone apply "about 5 times" for an F-1 visa, after being denied the first time? Then, they somehow manage to procure an American fiancee after being denied a tourist visa to visit their sister...who just so happens to live in America.

Yes, it does appear that Snooky is perfectly "happy" living in the U.K. - not!!

The visa section at the American Embassy likely keeps a seat warm for you when you appear for your visa interviews...or more likely, the seat doesn't have a chance to get cold between your interviews (lol).

Good luck getting that K-1 visa, BTW.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snooky007:
    I have applied for F1 visa about 5 times and was denied. I also late last year i applied to visit my sister for christmas and i was denied. Now my fiance wants to file a K1 visa but i am so afraid that i may be denied again. Does anyone have an advice for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What were the reasons for the denials? Are you a citizen of the U.K.? U.K. citizens are allowed to freely visit the USA on the visa waiver program, so that's why I asked why you were denied?

Yes, there is a good chance that you can be denied for the K-1.

If you were denied for the other visas as an intended immigrant only, then you have a better chance of getting a K-1 visa. However, if you were denied for fraud and/or intended immigrant the chances increase of a denial.

It appears from the record that you want to live in the U.S. The consulate will take that into consideration that you wanted to live in the U.S. using non-immgrant visas, which is considered fraud.

The consulate may consider the arrangement with your sponsor to be fraudulent given your history of trying to get to the U.S. The have reasonable belief that you may try and use the K-1 visa just to get to the U.S. and not as part of a valid relationship between you and your potential spouse.

Better to get married and apply for an immigrant visa. To help your chances of approval, your fiance should visit you several times and present proof of the visit.

You should also tell us why the non-immigrant visas were denied to better help you with advice.

You should have gotten a notice telling you why you were denied.

In conclusion, your numerous denials will hurt your chances of a K-1, but should not affect an immigrant visa as the spouse of an American.

The reasons for my denial was as an intended immigrant and that they are unsure i have enough finances to fund my studies( Johns Hopkins University. We have been dating for years now and we have evidences of emails and all even when i was applting for the F1 visas. What is the code given for immigrant visa.

Why were u denied entry to visit your sister in the U.S. You should have been able to travel on the VWP irrelevent of the F1 denial a visa denial is not grounds for loss of VWP. Do u have a police record meaning u cant use the VWP that you have yet to mention?

I was denied the visitors visa on the grounds that i did not provide enough information that i will return to UK after my holiday. I have no police or any criminal records i am a patriotic citizen from a responsible home.