free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denial of I-485

I have problem... i filed an adjustment for a mother who was a beneficiary of I-130 filed by her sister. On the adj petition, I listed her son, who was under 21, when the I-130/I-485 petiton were filed. The mothe's petition was approved, but USCIS have denied the son's adjustment alleging that it was filed late on Nov 19, 2009 instead of Sept 19, 2009...

What can I do to solve this problem? you useful advise is mostly appreciated...

I have problem... i filed an adjustment for a mother who was a beneficiary of I-130 filed by her sister. On the adj petition, I listed her son, who was under 21, when the I-130/I-485 petiton were filed. The mothe's petition was approved, but USCIS have denied the son's adjustment alleging that it was filed late on Nov 19, 2009 instead of Sept 19, 2009...

What can I do to solve this problem? you useful advise is mostly appreciated...

Although you may still be able to re-file a new adjustment for the son and have him qualify under Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), please also consider that perhaps his mom can now also file for him, if she received the green card and if he is and remains unmarried.

Please contact an experienced immigration attorney to see if he qualifies under CSPA or through his mom if she is now a green card holder.

Sincerely,
    Lena Korial-Yonan, Esq.
    http://www.needimmigrationhelp.com
    Lena Korial-Yonan, PA
    9425 Craven Rd, Ste #5
    Jacksonville, FL 32257
    (904) 448-6646 Office

The above is not intended as legal advice and an attorney client relationship has not been created.

Someone12
    great....another ethically-challenged, greed-driven individual who makes money selling out American citizens to any dirtbag on the planet....why do we need immigration attorneys in the US???? I can't think of one single reason,........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    great....another ethically-challenged, greed-driven individual who makes money selling out American citizens to any dirtbag on the planet....why do we need immigration attorneys in the US???? I can't think of one single reason,........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask davdah.

Nice comeback RN
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I have nothing to contribute, Someone12 put it very well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    I have nothing to contribute... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You put it very well!

Someone12
    You (RN) have no response without exposing your total lack of patriotism...