50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle East, World Geopolitics, Foreign Policy and Warfare in a Nutshell

****ster-heads and ****ster-ends

Here comes response from the most Powerful Brain and the most Magnanimous , Exalted and Perfect Genius and Unequaled Strategist alive on planet Earth - My Most Supreme and Most Gigantic Intellectual and Meditative Highness - ImmortalME

Let ME , as a duly Holder of the Fire of Prometheus, enlighten your dark, over****ed minds with the sparks of lightning brilliance that animates the Spirit of the Genius
    I will clarify and simplify to you the most 'complex' (in your perception) subjects - to the degree that you will snap your fingers and ask 'How didn't we think of this before ' and you will be amazed to see with what ease I contemplate the matters that would break the neck of the average ****sterheads like yourselves..

So, there you go, ****sterheads..

Now listen !

Middle East, World Geopolitics, Foreign Policy and Warfare in a Nutshell.

FIRST OF ALL TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THESE MAPS, so you will now what the definition of 'Middle East IS (at least traditional, geographical boundaries of it, along with G8 definition of Greater Middle East):

1. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...iddleEast2.png

2. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...aphic_2003.jpg

Now, we will proceed to elaborate on certain generalities and particulars, as related to Global and Local issues that you are trying to discuss under this thread (Note: I have originally written this article in responce to macyuhoo's thread "Want to immigrate to US? Think twice...").

I will try to be brief and to the point , but you are welcome to ask questions if there is anything that you can't comprehend.

I. Henry Kissinger reasonably argued that the affairs between States are not governed by the same set of rules that govern the interrelation between Individuals within the boundaries of States.

Those are two profoundly different , incompatible settings.

When and if two individuals quarrel (for whatever reason) there is a higher authority - the State itself - that they both can appeal to and ask for judgement.
    And when they do so (appeal to higher authority) their claims are adjudicated impartially, based on merits of claim and accepted custom/ law that applies universally to each individual within the boundaries of such State (at least there is a common agreement and desire of it being so in the most developed States of the world).

But when there is a conflict of States (which arises from conflict of interests) it is the raw military power coupled with diplomacy that will settle disagreements - with the use of diplomacy in direct correlation to the degree of power that State possess.

Now, what is the source of this particular conflict in Middle East, or ,to be precise, what is the guiding motive of Hezbollah and other similar movements behind it?
    Supposedly they are fighting to abolish Israel and reclaim it's land to create Arab State of Palestine (Or Muslim-Islamic-Chador State of Palestine or whatever they wish to call it) on the same territory.
    To achieve that end they resort to guerilla warfare and indiscriminate killing of civilians, thinking that People of the State that longed for thousands of years to establish it and who have the backing of the most powerful interest on surface of Earth (that of US) will run away for fear of long beards and indiscriminate atrocities of lunatics who call themselves Hezbollah , Jihadists and etc. (In the larger Geopolitical picture it's a doomed resistance to presence of Western interests in the region).

By resorting to brute force rather than diplomacy Arabs violate one of the most imperative dictates of warfare strategy as defined by the greatest soldier of all times, Napoleon Bonaparte: namely, he said, you do NOT start or wage war unless you know to possess superior to your adversary resources and skills, both military and economic.

Now who can deny that it was in fact Arabs (by all means inferior to Israel in terms of resources, allies and military capacity possessed) who started the war against Israel since Israel was established in 1948 , after departure of British from what was then called Palestine protectorate ? ( actual background of the Arab-Israeli conflict date back to the collapse of Ottoman Empire in early XX century and peaceful migration of Jews to the land of their Ancestors).

And since it was in fact Arabs who initiated all the wars against Israel (under the standards of their respective states as well as guerilla wars) what do you then call them , other than insane, keeping in mind that one of the definitions of insane is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results?
    Aren't Arabs the ones who keep starting fights, getting defeated and yet again continuing the same pattern of atrocity and defeat all over again, over the course of almost 60 years?

I refuse to grant that the insane people deserve the designation of a ˜victim', unless one means the ˜victims of their own stupidity', but hardly you could say they are victims of Israel.

Had Arabs had any sense of reality they would embrace Israel since the day it was established.
    If you look at the map of Middle East you will see clearly how small the size of Israel is compared to vast territories possessed by it's Arab-Muslim neighbors.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ates_map_k.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:I...ates_map_k.png

So why not, under such Geographic and Political circumstances, show some generosity and give Israel the triple size of the territory that British gave them - Arabs anyway didn't demonstrate any meaningful use of the lands they have (since gaining their independence from Ottoman, British, French and etc.) , so why not use it to establish a good relationship with a new, backed by powerful interests country?
    Imagine how differently would Arabs fare today if they did it 60 years ago and used all their resources until now on reforming, rebuilding , developing and integrating their respective States to Civilized World community?
    Wouldn't it make SENSE?

Arabs blame Israel for establishing their State on the land that Arabs controlled nearly 800 hundred years ago, and thus they justify atrocities they commit..

And at that Arabs are being egregious hypocrites, for no land outside of Saudi Arabia belongs to them by virtue of ancestral inheritance, but only due to Wars of Conquest waged by them since the appearance of Mohammed all the way through the destruction of Arab Caliphate by Mongol Conquerors in XIII century..
    So how can you still possess vast lands that you obtained by conquest at the peak of your power while denying the right of other people to their ancestral land at the time when you lack any power to keep it for yourself?
    Moreover, inability to accept your defeat gracefully is not earning RESPECT, the last consolation of defeated, but only makes matters worse..

And let me also make it very clear here by asking this simple question:
    what claim do Arabs have to Jerusalem that they wow to never give up?

If you look closely here is what it looks like:

Islam, as you shall all know, is an Arabic interpretation, version of the Religion originally created and established by Egyptian prince, high-priest ,prophet and founder of Jewish nation - Moses.

As a result of impact that Mohammad and his interpretation of Mosaic Religion had on Arabs, the latter resorted to six centuries of the Wars of Conquest, conquering as far as Spain in Europe (Stopped short by Charlemagne, King and Emperor of Franks, from annexing the rest of Europe) , what now is Morocco in Northern Africa and Persia (Iran) in the East.

They established an ˜Islamic Holy City' in Jerusalem and claimed that their right to possess it comes directly from God whom Arabs (and all Muslims, for that matter) call ˜Allah'.

Objective question here is if ANYONE EVER SPOKE TO GOD/ALLAH IN PERSON?
    Subjective answer usually depends on person whom you ask and their respective beliefs, but my personal understanding is that no one ever spoke to anyone other than fellow Human beings, and any claim of DIVINE REVELATION should be taken with the token of scepticism.

In the Real World Political Affairs common sense shall always prevail over unenforceable fantasies and it dictates that Israel shall have possession of Jerusalem and all lands within the borders of Israel for two basic reasons:

A. Because Israel has enough military, political and economic powers and Global backing to do so.

B. In terms of History and Ethics, Israel has more justification to possess the land that originally belonged to their Ancestors than anyone else.

For Arabs to fight against it by means of brute force and atrocities is nothing beyond idiocy.
    To accept it, to establish good working relationships with Israel and concentrate their respective resources for the good of their own people , instead of wasting it on terrorism, death and constant losses on both sides would be wise thing to do, had Arabs had enough sanity to realize it. Alas, they lack it.

Now you will ask why do I blame "Arabs" rather than individual guerillas who spread terror and wage war from their territories?
    I will tell you why: because in absence of popular( at minimum on sub-conscious level) support of guerillas by majority of average Arabs those guerillas wouldn't be able to operate and commit atrocities that they do.
    Obviously, there is a steep price they pay for doing what they do.

My final conclusion: the instinct of Arabs, bound by rigid prejudices and ignorance of current realities, is failing them and leads them to an inevitable doom, defeat and self-destruction.

I have no pity nor sympathy for such people.

II. Having said all those harsh words about Arabs, I want to add, for the sake of objectivity, few words of criticism about the military, political and strategic tactics employed by Western Powers and Israel in the Middle East.

First, I want to say that having studied Ancient and Modern History of the World , Europe and Asia in particular, I refuse to believe that it's impossible for West to firmly exercise control and earn respect of it's interests in Middle East by local powers and inhabitants of those lands.

Yet, 80 years after the collapse of Ottoman Empire neither British, nor French nor .any other Western power is able to restore the peace, control and calm to the region - something that many Ancient and Modern Empires of the past were able to achieve in the matter of few battles and subsequent orders to submit to the will of new masters..

What is lacking here?

To find the answer I studied initially successful Egyptian Campaign of the Greatest Soldier that Europe ever had - Napoleon Bonaparte ( I chose the closest, in Historical terms, successful campaign for abundance of evidence and documents describing it's particulars in detail)..

It appears to me that despite enormous military and economic superiority , both Israel and US lack the incredibly necessary element that would guarantee the quick establishment of firm control, law and order in the region plunged into chaos and tore apart by rivaling tribal interests, violence and religious fanaticism, and that necessary element is the deep understanding of culture and mentality of people whom you want to submit to your will or influence.

Without going into details (it would go far beyond the scope of this brief article I wrote, would take great many more space and perhaps tire you to the point of not reading to the end what I have written) , .I would suggest you , especially those of you in Military and Foreign Affairs field, to read, study carefully and meditate on memoirs and various recollections of Napoleon on Egypt and Syria (The Egyptian Expedition of 1798-1799).
    I don't know how French Brigade General of Corsican descent mastered such vast knowledge and understanding of the archetypes, cultural background and intricacies of the Arab/Eastern nature, but it is undisputably proven, on the account of his Egyptian campaign, that he was able to fully utilize and use it to the advantage of submitting to his will almost all Sheiks and Egyptian tribal rulers that he encountered on the ground.

That the importance of his knowledge of customs and nature of local people was of no less importance than his military skills on battle field is further proven by fact of miserable failure of his successor ( otherwise brilliant military commander Marshal Kleber) to maintain control and order established there by Napoleon, further aggravated by assasination of Kleber and succession of Menou who ended up being harassed by Ottoman forces and finally capitulating to British.
    Unlike France in late XVIII century, the US or Israel have no equal rivals in the region, so their final success should not be doubted by anyone, however it never hurts to learn the lessons of the past and use it to utmost advantage in present and future.

III. Finally I will touch the subject of our personal involvement, why we, ordinary Residents , who have roots and US born children here, and Citizens of America should lend our full , unconditional and personal support to American Government in pursuit of it's Foreign Policy interests.

First reason is indeed selfish, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that for we would all cease to exist and die if we had zero pursuit of our self-interests.

The selfish interest we all share is that of our own welfare and welfare of our children , of our grandchildren and so on.

The more Secure Global Environment is, the more we can Control it - the more opportunities for security, success and greatness ourselves and our descendants will have - irrespective of our personal background and ancestry.
    We all bound our future with America - be it our grandparents or ourselves - when we or our parents or grandparents decided to come and build families and lives here.

To that end it is in our immediate and selfish interest to contribute whatever we can to ensure the welfare, prosperity and ultimate success of our Nation and our National Interests - and that includes fighting and winning all the Wars that are forced upon us or our close allies by circumstances that we wish weren't there , but which descended upon us in the course of Historical events - and it is our ultimate Human nature and necessity to struggle and defend our immediate and future interests - and do so to the best we can .

But there is also another guiding motive that shall inspire everyone to personally contribute one's best, even if you are not fond of wars and ensuing struggle.

Since time immemorial wars took place and utterly naive is one who believes that this unfortunate necessity of struggle for National survival can be abolished in foreseeable future.
    So, what is the use of wasting ones resources on fighting windmills like a Don Quichotte?
    Wars are there and will be for many centuries if not millennia to come.

It is then imperative for of us to do the most Humane thing that we can - realistically - do under given circumstances:
    That is - do all we can to attain objectives of war in shortest period of time possible, thus bringing to absolute minimum (absolute minimum possible) the number of Human losses and resources that ,alas , inevitable in all wars.

Or even better, as the author of "The Art Of War" Sun Tzu said, "Defeat your adversaries in advance of battle".

With this I part,

ImmortalE

****ster-heads and ****ster-ends

Here comes response from the most Powerful Brain and the most Magnanimous , Exalted and Perfect Genius and Unequaled Strategist alive on planet Earth - My Most Supreme and Most Gigantic Intellectual and Meditative Highness - ImmortalME

Let ME , as a duly Holder of the Fire of Prometheus, enlighten your dark, over****ed minds with the sparks of lightning brilliance that animates the Spirit of the Genius
    I will clarify and simplify to you the most 'complex' (in your perception) subjects - to the degree that you will snap your fingers and ask 'How didn't we think of this before ' and you will be amazed to see with what ease I contemplate the matters that would break the neck of the average ****sterheads like yourselves..

So, there you go, ****sterheads..

Now listen !

Middle East, World Geopolitics, Foreign Policy and Warfare in a Nutshell.

FIRST OF ALL TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THESE MAPS, so you will now what the definition of 'Middle East IS (at least traditional, geographical boundaries of it, along with G8 definition of Greater Middle East):

1. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...iddleEast2.png

2. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...aphic_2003.jpg

Now, we will proceed to elaborate on certain generalities and particulars, as related to Global and Local issues that you are trying to discuss under this thread (Note: I have originally written this article in responce to macyuhoo's thread "Want to immigrate to US? Think twice...").

I will try to be brief and to the point , but you are welcome to ask questions if there is anything that you can't comprehend.

I. Henry Kissinger reasonably argued that the affairs between States are not governed by the same set of rules that govern the interrelation between Individuals within the boundaries of States.

Those are two profoundly different , incompatible settings.

When and if two individuals quarrel (for whatever reason) there is a higher authority - the State itself - that they both can appeal to and ask for judgement.
    And when they do so (appeal to higher authority) their claims are adjudicated impartially, based on merits of claim and accepted custom/ law that applies universally to each individual within the boundaries of such State (at least there is a common agreement and desire of it being so in the most developed States of the world).

But when there is a conflict of States (which arises from conflict of interests) it is the raw military power coupled with diplomacy that will settle disagreements - with the use of diplomacy in direct correlation to the degree of power that State possess.

Now, what is the source of this particular conflict in Middle East, or ,to be precise, what is the guiding motive of Hezbollah and other similar movements behind it?
    Supposedly they are fighting to abolish Israel and reclaim it's land to create Arab State of Palestine (Or Muslim-Islamic-Chador State of Palestine or whatever they wish to call it) on the same territory.
    To achieve that end they resort to guerilla warfare and indiscriminate killing of civilians, thinking that People of the State that longed for thousands of years to establish it and who have the backing of the most powerful interest on surface of Earth (that of US) will run away for fear of long beards and indiscriminate atrocities of lunatics who call themselves Hezbollah , Jihadists and etc. (In the larger Geopolitical picture it's a doomed resistance to presence of Western interests in the region).

By resorting to brute force rather than diplomacy Arabs violate one of the most imperative dictates of warfare strategy as defined by the greatest soldier of all times, Napoleon Bonaparte: namely, he said, you do NOT start or wage war unless you know to possess superior to your adversary resources and skills, both military and economic.

Now who can deny that it was in fact Arabs (by all means inferior to Israel in terms of resources, allies and military capacity possessed) who started the war against Israel since Israel was established in 1948 , after departure of British from what was then called Palestine protectorate ? ( actual background of the Arab-Israeli conflict date back to the collapse of Ottoman Empire in early XX century and peaceful migration of Jews to the land of their Ancestors).

And since it was in fact Arabs who initiated all the wars against Israel (under the standards of their respective states as well as guerilla wars) what do you then call them , other than insane, keeping in mind that one of the definitions of insane is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results?
    Aren't Arabs the ones who keep starting fights, getting defeated and yet again continuing the same pattern of atrocity and defeat all over again, over the course of almost 60 years?

I refuse to grant that the insane people deserve the designation of a ˜victim', unless one means the ˜victims of their own stupidity', but hardly you could say they are victims of Israel.

Had Arabs had any sense of reality they would embrace Israel since the day it was established.
    If you look at the map of Middle East you will see clearly how small the size of Israel is compared to vast territories possessed by it's Arab-Muslim neighbors.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ates_map_k.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:I...ates_map_k.png

So why not, under such Geographic and Political circumstances, show some generosity and give Israel the triple size of the territory that British gave them - Arabs anyway didn't demonstrate any meaningful use of the lands they have (since gaining their independence from Ottoman, British, French and etc.) , so why not use it to establish a good relationship with a new, backed by powerful interests country?
    Imagine how differently would Arabs fare today if they did it 60 years ago and used all their resources until now on reforming, rebuilding , developing and integrating their respective States to Civilized World community?
    Wouldn't it make SENSE?

Arabs blame Israel for establishing their State on the land that Arabs controlled nearly 800 hundred years ago, and thus they justify atrocities they commit..

And at that Arabs are being egregious hypocrites, for no land outside of Saudi Arabia belongs to them by virtue of ancestral inheritance, but only due to Wars of Conquest waged by them since the appearance of Mohammed all the way through the destruction of Arab Caliphate by Mongol Conquerors in XIII century..
    So how can you still possess vast lands that you obtained by conquest at the peak of your power while denying the right of other people to their ancestral land at the time when you lack any power to keep it for yourself?
    Moreover, inability to accept your defeat gracefully is not earning RESPECT, the last consolation of defeated, but only makes matters worse..

And let me also make it very clear here by asking this simple question:
    what claim do Arabs have to Jerusalem that they wow to never give up?

If you look closely here is what it looks like:

Islam, as you shall all know, is an Arabic interpretation, version of the Religion originally created and established by Egyptian prince, high-priest ,prophet and founder of Jewish nation - Moses.

As a result of impact that Mohammad and his interpretation of Mosaic Religion had on Arabs, the latter resorted to six centuries of the Wars of Conquest, conquering as far as Spain in Europe (Stopped short by Charlemagne, King and Emperor of Franks, from annexing the rest of Europe) , what now is Morocco in Northern Africa and Persia (Iran) in the East.

They established an ˜Islamic Holy City' in Jerusalem and claimed that their right to possess it comes directly from God whom Arabs (and all Muslims, for that matter) call ˜Allah'.

Objective question here is if ANYONE EVER SPOKE TO GOD/ALLAH IN PERSON?
    Subjective answer usually depends on person whom you ask and their respective beliefs, but my personal understanding is that no one ever spoke to anyone other than fellow Human beings, and any claim of DIVINE REVELATION should be taken with the token of scepticism.

In the Real World Political Affairs common sense shall always prevail over unenforceable fantasies and it dictates that Israel shall have possession of Jerusalem and all lands within the borders of Israel for two basic reasons:

A. Because Israel has enough military, political and economic powers and Global backing to do so.

B. In terms of History and Ethics, Israel has more justification to possess the land that originally belonged to their Ancestors than anyone else.

For Arabs to fight against it by means of brute force and atrocities is nothing beyond idiocy.
    To accept it, to establish good working relationships with Israel and concentrate their respective resources for the good of their own people , instead of wasting it on terrorism, death and constant losses on both sides would be wise thing to do, had Arabs had enough sanity to realize it. Alas, they lack it.

Now you will ask why do I blame "Arabs" rather than individual guerillas who spread terror and wage war from their territories?
    I will tell you why: because in absence of popular( at minimum on sub-conscious level) support of guerillas by majority of average Arabs those guerillas wouldn't be able to operate and commit atrocities that they do.
    Obviously, there is a steep price they pay for doing what they do.

My final conclusion: the instinct of Arabs, bound by rigid prejudices and ignorance of current realities, is failing them and leads them to an inevitable doom, defeat and self-destruction.

I have no pity nor sympathy for such people.

II. Having said all those harsh words about Arabs, I want to add, for the sake of objectivity, few words of criticism about the military, political and strategic tactics employed by Western Powers and Israel in the Middle East.

First, I want to say that having studied Ancient and Modern History of the World , Europe and Asia in particular, I refuse to believe that it's impossible for West to firmly exercise control and earn respect of it's interests in Middle East by local powers and inhabitants of those lands.

Yet, 80 years after the collapse of Ottoman Empire neither British, nor French nor .any other Western power is able to restore the peace, control and calm to the region - something that many Ancient and Modern Empires of the past were able to achieve in the matter of few battles and subsequent orders to submit to the will of new masters..

What is lacking here?

To find the answer I studied initially successful Egyptian Campaign of the Greatest Soldier that Europe ever had - Napoleon Bonaparte ( I chose the closest, in Historical terms, successful campaign for abundance of evidence and documents describing it's particulars in detail)..

It appears to me that despite enormous military and economic superiority , both Israel and US lack the incredibly necessary element that would guarantee the quick establishment of firm control, law and order in the region plunged into chaos and tore apart by rivaling tribal interests, violence and religious fanaticism, and that necessary element is the deep understanding of culture and mentality of people whom you want to submit to your will or influence.

Without going into details (it would go far beyond the scope of this brief article I wrote, would take great many more space and perhaps tire you to the point of not reading to the end what I have written) , .I would suggest you , especially those of you in Military and Foreign Affairs field, to read, study carefully and meditate on memoirs and various recollections of Napoleon on Egypt and Syria (The Egyptian Expedition of 1798-1799).
    I don't know how French Brigade General of Corsican descent mastered such vast knowledge and understanding of the archetypes, cultural background and intricacies of the Arab/Eastern nature, but it is undisputably proven, on the account of his Egyptian campaign, that he was able to fully utilize and use it to the advantage of submitting to his will almost all Sheiks and Egyptian tribal rulers that he encountered on the ground.

That the importance of his knowledge of customs and nature of local people was of no less importance than his military skills on battle field is further proven by fact of miserable failure of his successor ( otherwise brilliant military commander Marshal Kleber) to maintain control and order established there by Napoleon, further aggravated by assasination of Kleber and succession of Menou who ended up being harassed by Ottoman forces and finally capitulating to British.
    Unlike France in late XVIII century, the US or Israel have no equal rivals in the region, so their final success should not be doubted by anyone, however it never hurts to learn the lessons of the past and use it to utmost advantage in present and future.

III. Finally I will touch the subject of our personal involvement, why we, ordinary Residents , who have roots and US born children here, and Citizens of America should lend our full , unconditional and personal support to American Government in pursuit of it's Foreign Policy interests.

First reason is indeed selfish, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that for we would all cease to exist and die if we had zero pursuit of our self-interests.

The selfish interest we all share is that of our own welfare and welfare of our children , of our grandchildren and so on.

The more Secure Global Environment is, the more we can Control it - the more opportunities for security, success and greatness ourselves and our descendants will have - irrespective of our personal background and ancestry.
    We all bound our future with America - be it our grandparents or ourselves - when we or our parents or grandparents decided to come and build families and lives here.

To that end it is in our immediate and selfish interest to contribute whatever we can to ensure the welfare, prosperity and ultimate success of our Nation and our National Interests - and that includes fighting and winning all the Wars that are forced upon us or our close allies by circumstances that we wish weren't there , but which descended upon us in the course of Historical events - and it is our ultimate Human nature and necessity to struggle and defend our immediate and future interests - and do so to the best we can .

But there is also another guiding motive that shall inspire everyone to personally contribute one's best, even if you are not fond of wars and ensuing struggle.

Since time immemorial wars took place and utterly naive is one who believes that this unfortunate necessity of struggle for National survival can be abolished in foreseeable future.
    So, what is the use of wasting ones resources on fighting windmills like a Don Quichotte?
    Wars are there and will be for many centuries if not millennia to come.

It is then imperative for of us to do the most Humane thing that we can - realistically - do under given circumstances:
    That is - do all we can to attain objectives of war in shortest period of time possible, thus bringing to absolute minimum (absolute minimum possible) the number of Human losses and resources that ,alas , inevitable in all wars.

Or even better, as the author of "The Art Of War" Sun Tzu said, "Defeat your adversaries in advance of battle".

With this I part,

ImmortalE

Here are the current Lebanon crisis scenario and what some world leaders say:

Bush and Blair: Iran and Syria must stop supporting Hezbollah

Current situation: The US continues to support Israel. The US is the only nation in the world that rejects immediate ceasefire. This refusal is a green signal for Israel to continue bombing Lebanon.

Lebanon: Claims their death toll is about 50. That rockets coming from Hezbollah are made in Iran.

Actual situation: Lebanese dead is now 400 and still counting. 90% of the victims are civilians. Only a handful are actually militants. Israel military weapons, jets and tanks are mostly from the US. US military aids to Israel amount to billions a year. Lebanon/Hezbollah has no fighter jet against Israel's over 400 jets. Hezbollah uses rockets and only during daytime to avoid being traced in the evening. Israel uses bombs and bombing continues day and night.

UN and World: Immediate Ceasefire!

US and UK (only European country): Not yet.

So, who are the partners in crime today? Who are the real terrorists? Who are the modern day Nazis?

Correction: Israel (not Lebanon) claims their death toll is about 50. ***Compare this to over 400 Lebanese death.

Israel (not Lebanon) claims their death toll is about 50. ***Compare this to over 400 Lebanese death.
    What did Hezbollah , and Lebanese - who as a matter of fact harbor them , expect when they kept firing rockets - deliberately targeting civilians in Israel for months , and then crossing the border and kidnapping two soldiers of the latter?

Did they expect Israelis to greet them with flowers and ask for more?

Why do you need MEPP to write anything ? Let all MEPPs go to sleep and get some help. Be only E and write whatever you want

What did Hezbollah , and Lebanese - who as a matter of fact harbor them , expect when they kept firing rockets - deliberately targeting civilians in Israel for months , and then crossing the border and kidnapping two soldiers of the latter?

"crossing the border and kidnapping two soldiers?

How about Getting caught sneaking over the border and getting captured? Did that ever occur to you?

I see you been watching the Spin on Fox News/CNN .

Come on AF.. You are the kind of person who is always talking about things can be sat down and talked out.. What did Isarael do....

Shoot First ..ask no questions ever. Genersally there is negotiation for prisoners... right.. its a Take no prisoner & KILL them ALL policy endorsed by US & UK. This is not what you been writing about here for last 2 years E. Whats wrong with you. You knkow its not right to kill civilians recklessly.

Scroll up and read OP.

It's not even 400 Lebanese who were killed. It's now 600 and still counting.

As an American, I dare say the world should stop supporting America. America is actually the number one terrorist. America may not have been the first to create a weapon of mass destruction but they were the first to use it. And they are still building more deadly weapons all the time. America is also the only country involved in ALL wars whether directly or indirectly. America is also the only country that truly profits from war. Just ask **** Cheney how his "former" oil company is doing since 9/11. But now it doesn't matter who is fighting who, the war is never over until America says it is. Or so they seem to believe.

How many wars have there been that America lost something (other than soldiers lives)? America (as a Government) gains in war. They gain land, money, partnership (but America controls the partnership), unfair trade, etc.. What did Japan gain after America dropped the bombs? What did the Philippines gain at the end of the war there when America fought? What did Germany gain after America went in? What did the Native Americans gain?

Nobody wins when they deal with America. But, America goes after one country at a time and bullies them and if need be they threaten other countries in order to get support. America is weak pretending to be strong. Their own people do not even know what to believe in and what to do. Their own people refuse to fight for the country but support others who fight FOR THEM. There comes a time in every mans life they have to fight. But in America's case there comes a time in every man's life they have to get someone to fight for them. They support the military but are against the war and that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact they are not attacking the President for the military like they should. People are afraid to talk against the government (especially if they make a lot of money). So they continue to let the soldiers die for a war that isn't worth fighting. God bless America...but not Bush and his cohorts!

Ok yes there's the soft writing philosophical person talking about preserving life blah blah.

[quote]"The more Secure Global Environment is, the more we can Control it - the more opportunities for security, success and greatness ourselves and our descendants will have - irrespective of our personal background and ancestry."[quote]

Yes.. but who is deeming who in charge of who decides what is secure and what is insecure. & It is does not appear to be respective of personal background and ancestry.

These are the same people who decide that a person or group is a "terrorist" at any time they decide that you are one.

Nonetheless.. Your statements came off like "Its their own fault because they harbor hezboallah" Tough Noogies. Hezboallah are more accurately described as Freedom Fighters for Lebanon and have sucessfully kept Israel from re-invading Lebanon, after many attempts.

So what is it ...

You dont sound Empathetic to the 600 needless Lebanonese deaths to me.

You seem to speak with fork tongue, Kimosabe.