free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Therez

Anybody please help me.

I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently for the adjustment of status and I have receipt dated Augu 27, 2003 in Vermont centre. Now, Vermont is checking papers received on October 14. Is my papers there are looking, or do I have to worry because I have not received anything from them. My lawyer said, it will be adjusted together only. I rcvd my Labor certification. Anybody in the same boat? Would you please let me know. I am worrying about my papers.

Thanks
    Therez.

Anybody please help me.

I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently for the adjustment of status and I have receipt dated Augu 27, 2003 in Vermont centre. Now, Vermont is checking papers received on October 14. Is my papers there are looking, or do I have to worry because I have not received anything from them. My lawyer said, it will be adjusted together only. I rcvd my Labor certification. Anybody in the same boat? Would you please let me know. I am worrying about my papers.

Thanks
    Therez.

Any Reply pls. I am filed under Employment. Since Vermont center is checking now papers received in October 14th, I am little concerned about these dates.

Thanks
    Therez

Pls give me an anwer.

I am desperately need an answer Pls.
    Thanks

You can request a check status by writing directly to Vermont Service Center. You should include a copy of your I-140 receipt notice and ask them to pull your file to adjudicate it.

I talked to my lawyer about this, but he is insisting that once I-140 & I-1485 sent together for adjudication, They will not look them seperately, they will adjudicate together. So the Vermont center presently looking the applications which was sent separately. I have only Copy of I-140 receipt. They did not ask any further papers or any papers from my employer. Is this the way or is my lawyer's thinking incorrect

Pls let me know.

Thanks

Pls anybody have a reply to this. Did anybody file under employment to Immigration in this site? pls give me a reply.

Therez,

Why did you hire a lawyer if you don't want to listen to him? He is correct. When you file an I-140 concurrently with an I-485 the processing date you need to look at is the I-485. They will not adjudicate the I-140 separately from the I-485. Why would they look at the case twice when they can look at it once?