ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page

Immigration Daily


Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board



Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation


CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network




Connect to us

Make us Homepage



Immigration Daily

Chinese Immig. Daily

The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Immigration LLC.

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: desperate to see my baby help Thanks

  1. #1
    Hello everyone I also have some problem. my citizenship is pending because of name check Thanks for help i am 26 year old i have been in usa california since 01/26/00 and i pass my naturalization test on may 05 2005 since i do not have any news from uscis they did not notify me for my Oath Ceremony i have call the uscis but no news any time i call uscis told me fbi name check i have to with it is almost 2 years can any one help me to expedite my name check i have new born baby that i did not see him for long time i am desperate to see my baby any suggestions or any ways to expedite help Thanks ?

  2. #2
    Have you checked the dumpster where you left him??

  3. #3
    You should go in person to really find out what is going on. They have lost my application for naturalize and whenever I called them they said that is processing, but when I gone up there in person they told me that they have misplace my application. Which they redid my application and within 3 weeks I got a notice to take the test and 2 week the ceremony.

  4. #4
    The law provides relief for your case. After waiting 120 since you passed the exam, you can sue USCIS to forced them decide your case. You should file a law suit immediately pursuant to TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part II > 1447. Look at what the law says below.

    (b) Request for hearing before district court
    If there is a failure to make a determination under section 1446 of this title before the end of the 120-day period after the date on which the examination is conducted under such section, the applicant may apply to the United States district court for the district in which the applicant resides for a hearing on the matter. Such court has jurisdiction over the matter and may either determine the matter or remand the matter, with appropriate instructions, to the Service to determine the matter.

    Good Luck,


  5. #5
    thanks for help

Similar Threads

  1. Ooh baby, baby it's a wild world...
    By NeedHelpFast in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:26 PM
  2. Desperate help
    By Israeliboy in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 10:39 PM
    By Vegasguy in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:19 PM
  4. I am desperate and I need your help please!
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 08:08 AM
  5. desperate
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2002, 08:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: