free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marriage to Illegal

My Sister married a Mexican who entered the US illegally. My sister is a US Citizen. She is now pregnant. Is there any way to file to help him stay in the US legally. Thanks

Does ANYONE actually know of a Mexican who entered America legally????

Why do Mexicans seem to believe that they don't need passports, visas and permission from the American government to enter America???

I guess that's what happens when you're dragged up in a crime-ridden, corrupt and parasitic country.

Hey sundor# - you may love America but make sure you know that people like you are like big nasty festering zits on the a$$ of Amerca that I would love to pop. The educated people in this country quite simply and justifiably view you as garbage.

It's quite the opposite, timmy_d11. The educated people in this country do NOT want to be overrun with illegal aliens. We are law abiding citizens who are sick to death of illegals sneaking into this country and ****ing the lifeblood out of her. SunDevilUSA and Someone12 (and now I) are simply fed up with the mounting problems illegal aliens are causing this great country. Perhaps you should have purchased a one-way ticket to Columbia for yourself too?

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Does ANYONE actually know of a Mexican who entered America legally????

Why do Mexicans seem to believe that they don't need passports, visas and permission from the American government to enter America???

I guess that's what happens when you're dragged up in a crime-ridden, corrupt and parasitic country.
    SunDevilUSA,
    You and I both know that the numbers of illegals from Mexico has skyrocketed. The border is right here so it's easier than someone from other countries trying to come here. If it was closer for others, they'd be crossing from all over the world.

It's not the people in and of themselves. Yes, they're breaking a law. I think it's been a law that's with only implicit enforcement.

I had asked in one of my past postings of another's opinion of what the U.S. has done to prevent it? I never received responses. I'd be open to hear other's comments. The U.S. needed these people and turned a blind eye to the situation.

Let me make an analogy here. Dr. Albert Schweitzer, medical doctor and humanitarian spent time in an area of Africa. He couldn't understand why items were missing from his medical cabinet. One of the natives eventually explained when leaving something unlocked the native people culturally perceive it to mean they have access. He eventually put a lock on it.

I look at it the same way here. The U.S. didn't enforce their laws. The illegals find their path into the U.S.

A man has crossed the border fifteen times over a thirteen year period. He once asked the border patrolman why he just doesn't let him go because he knows he's coming back again. The border patrolman told him it will help him keep his job to send him back. Job security. Enough of that.

The U.S. has needed these people to come here and it's basically been allowed. One can't always slam the illegals. We must recognize and admit the role the U.S. has played in this.

I have no respect for illegals that are criminals just as I have none for our U.S. criminals. I don't believe people should be demeaned to the extent I see in some of the postings. Let's get off the illegals and speak of how and why the U.S. has obviously not enforced their laws.

If I lived in Mexico and desired a better life I certainly would attempt to cross the border.
    A Christian friend of mine was against the Mexicans coming here until a few years ago when he was near the border and he had a sudden change of heart after seeing the living conditions.

If you had lived a life similar to some of these people you might think differently. I'm not condoning the illegals breaking the law but neither am I exonerating the U.S. from it's role in not stopping it.

People seem to forget there will be some type of immigration reform in the future. Maybe not the very near future but it will happen.

For people to just go on and on and on about how they hate illegals/law breakers is in my opinion a total waste of time. It seems one can state their opinion and then get onto something with more substance as to suggestions as to what can be proposed. That would make for a much more interesting discussion than all this illegal bashing. I'm so tired of it. Do some of these people really think they're sordid remarks are the type of answer to the question they put before us? It's absolutely not necessary to have to always include an anti-immigrant remark.

Hey Prouddi@k, educated people would like to have our borders sealed, but they don't have the hate-filled animosity for illegals that simple, shallow, petty people like you, someone12 and SunDevilUSA have.

Classic psychology of how small, petty and insignificant people attempt to make THEMSELVES feel bigger than the people they are trying to keep / put down.

GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD - NO EXCEPTIONS! (DI@KHEAD)

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    It's quite the opposite, timmy_d11. The educated people in this country do NOT want to be overrun with illegal aliens. We are law abiding citizens who are sick to death of illegals sneaking into this country and ****ing the lifeblood out of her. SunDevilUSA and Someone12 (and now I) are simply fed up with the mounting problems illegal aliens are causing this great country. Perhaps you should have purchased a one-way ticket to Columbia for yourself too?
    Did you follow the past elections. Did you not hear why some Republicans lost seats in their states? They went too far with their stance on anti-immigration.

You mention the drain they are on our system and you COULD also mention their contribution to our economy. What happened after the Swift raids and also to some farmers around the same time? Politics starting playing in. Guess what? ICE is backing off from their stream of raids. It's all about money. That's the bottom line. MONEY TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

Could somebody give me their comments as to why the U.S. didn't control their illegal immigration in the past/present? Thanks.

US likes cheap labour. Cheap to the employer to be correct.

Needed something to replaces slaves, ilegals are in many ways a much better business bet. No acquisition or care costs, unlimited supply.