free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incapable Counsel

What constitutes incapable counsel? I guess I am looking for examples that might classify counsel as ineffective and/or incapable.

Does anyone know anything?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

What constitutes incapable counsel? I guess I am looking for examples that might classify counsel as ineffective and/or incapable.

Does anyone know anything?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Examples : some Work hard to win no matter what, Not for Client, another notch on the belt for them. Majority Want fast, easy, quick $$$$. Some learn from You because you did more work than they did and you pay them!!! .

Learn as much as you can yourself and make it Clear what you expect from your representation but be Civil!!! If they feel you are Ignorant they may Direct the situation onto easy street!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

gross incompetance is the usual standard.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    gross incompetance is the usual standard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have come to that conclusion myself. However, does USCIS know and if they do, what is/has been their reaction. I think I have been dealing with a diletant and need to prove my point to USCIS.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    It would require proving the attorney did not provide even the slightest care for their client.

If it were a circumstance of a lawyer providing opposing councel evidence it needed they didn't have before to make a person inadmissable, that may qualify.

There might be a statute of limitations though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Statute of limitations for what? The presentation or the content? Or are you thinking about a suit? Where would I start looking for these statutes?

You don't prove it to USCIS, but to the IJ in your case. Only he can make that decision or if on appeal to BIA. All reports for disiplining of immigration attorneys go to the BIA for action. USCIS has nothing to do with it.

No counsel is incapable. Only drug-addict clients like your self are incompetent and incapable !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    No counsel is incapable. Only drug-addict clients like your self are incompetent and incapable !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That alone proves to the rest of the board that you are a diletant yourself!

For the members here who don't know what diletantism is - in the vernacular it is generally referred to as: imbecile, idiot, stupid, j.erk, bonehead, know-nothing, etc., etc.

Or Jack Schitt:
    http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm

I have a degree in Economics, Physics, Law, and History. What are your qualifications other than smoking pot !!!