Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: -

Originally posted by macyuhoo:
    Among the Asian countries, Indonesia has the largest number of Muslims. Just being Muslim already makes the US immigration people more strict. Believe me, they are a lot more strict with Indonesians than other neighboring countries. Malaysians, Thais and Filipinos look like Indonesians. That's why the others are affected by these sharp eyed US immigration people. I dare anyone here to travel to Indonesia and show that they are Americans. They just hate whites and Christians.
    Actually, they are a lot more strict with people from China or India than Indonesia. They generally have longer processing times, more delays, more time with name checks, etc.

FYI, in 1997, I did travel to Indonesia to do some mission work after 100 Chinese men, women, and children were beheaded near Jakarta. I left shortly before the major riots in Jakarta where ethnic Chinese women were raped, businesses looted, and the perpetrators were never brought to justice.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Someone12
    it is astonishing how many dirtbag, lying, visa-cheating irresponsible $hitbags find "love" moments after they are about to be deported...and sadly, it is amazing how many trailerpark dwellers fall for this krap.
    This woman lied to our embassy (promising to return after the end of her program), thumbed her runny nose at our laws (by overstaying) and then suddenly found true love....sure....
    and as far as hardship, well, there is no legal means to force you (the trailerpark dweller) to move to Indonesia....and remember, mere separation is not extreme hardship....why would anyone consider marrying or helping a lying visa cheat?? How many lies do you think she will tell you in the future to get what she wants??? thousands.

Originally posted by davdah:
    Hey Aneri, I owe you a big thanks. I read through the waiver material. Its almost funny now that I look back on it. Back when I first learned of the possible 10 year ban she asked about the possibility of me moving to Indonesia and working there. I own my own business and with what I do it would be impossible to run it from Indonesia. Not to mention I am bilingually challenged, etc. I would be financially screwed if I left. I have kids from a prior marriage Im putting through college as we speak. I have been helping my aging parents on a regular basis with large amounts of money for their medical bills and other obligations that would make it impossible to move to Indonesia. I told her if that happens we would probably not get married after all. I couldnt see making her wait 10 years to have a family even though she said she would wait. I hated like hell saying that but I didn't want to be the one to make someones life a problem.

After reading some more details about the hardship to the USC it seems that the hardship wasn't limited to me being here it could be incurred if I moved there. I didn't realize that was taken into consideration, me going there. Hell yes it would be a hardship, more like a disaster. Im not exactly jumping for joy yet. Im going to take this as a step in the right direction for the moment.

You asked about how she got caught. Her original J1 sponsor gave immigration her address when I had her call in to get her W2 for tax filing. You probably already figured that out from the last posting I did. How she got into that mess to begin with had to do with a doctor who wanted a play thing. When her visa was about to expire she had every intention of going back. Just prior to that she met a doctor on line from San Diego. At the time she was in Colorado. He promised her the moon , stars, marriage, etc. This was before they even actually met. She flew out to san diego, on her own dime (red flag). After about 3 weeks of not even knowing where he lived he dumped her off at a shanty of an apartment and said see ya. No job, no status, no money, nothing. The guy was married and took advantage of someone who was ignorant of the ways of the world. I could only guess at how scary that would be. Being in a stange city in a strange country. No job or money and only 30 days worth or rent paid. Ok, I'll give the doctor the credit for at least paying the first months rent. Seven months later is when I ran into her. In between the two times she got a job at a gas station. It was enough to pay the rent and food but not enough to save for an airline ticket. Again, before someone jumps on me again. I know this is not a defense for what happened. Im not asking for a kleenex here. Its one of those things that happens and ends up causing a bigger problem.
    In the waiver, I would use this information of how she was duped by a doctor in San Diego as well as the information of how inconvenient it would be for you to move your business to Indonesia.

For the doctor, she could complain to the state Medical board which the doctor mixed "business" with "pleasure." I don't think the ethics committee would do anything, but putting it in writting when she applies might help.

From my understanding of your post, she worked for the doctor and slept with him for a short period of time.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Someone12
    as usual, illegal aliens and their moronic supporters want to blame others for their lack of respect of U.S. laws....what nonsense.

I have to speak up again,because this is false.
    INS does not look what believe someone has,lets get real,with all the terror we have.

They more likely look into what country someone is from,rather than what religion.

I mean there is big big difference as day night someone being moslem from saudia arabia,than a someone being moslem from Turkey,which is a civilized westernized europeanized country that actually has legal prostecution lol considering its a moslem country lol.

But it really has more to do what country someone is from,and where most of the thread and more importantly most of the fraudsters are from,as far immigration goes.

The problem with person is not where she is from,the problem is she broke the law but not leaving and got cought on top.

Like I said,I am from Ohio and a german dude here,not far from my town had also a J1 visa/case,was an exchange student and did not leave and got cought and got deported,before he was in jairl for 2 weeks and got a 10 year ban,no attorney could help him.And on top,he worked illegally while going to school.

So,its the violation rather than what someone is from or what their religion is.

INS flag is always up,for people from Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Lebonon and Yemen etc...

Remember,U can also be from those countries and not be a moslem and not be religios at all,as far INS goes there is no difference,since its the country you are from,and not what u believe in.

Bottom Line, when you break the law,you get punished,and u deserve it.

Look,just because my family is starving,does not mean I csn go to a grocery store and steal food.Just because I need a ride to work to feed my family,does not make it okay to steal a car in order get to work and make money to provide for my family...
    so same thing with Immigration,do not come here if you are not allowed to and not waited in line and did not apply for it.
    If you do it illegally,get the F out!!!

Thats why I am sooo against the bill they presented and its again a big slap and insult to those who not only waited in line, but for those who are still waiting in line legally and being by passed.
    Its sick and not right...

and usually do only people who like the new bill are the once who have either no brain or also came here illegally or know someone that is here illegally.

There goes this f u c k i n g Someone again. Anywhere this m o t h e r f u c k e r goes, he shall be beheaded or eaten alive.

Originally posted by Someone12:
    as usual, illegal aliens and their moronic supporters want to blame others for their lack of respect of U.S. laws....what nonsense.

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    I have to speak up again,because this is false.
    INS does not look what believe someone has,lets get real,with all the terror we have.

They more likely look into what country someone is from,rather than what religion.

I mean there is big big difference as day night someone being moslem from saudia arabia,than a someone being moslem from Turkey,which is a civilized westernized europeanized country that actually has legal prostecution lol considering its a moslem country lol.

But it really has more to do what country someone is from,and where most of the thread and more importantly most of the fraudsters are from,as far immigration goes.

The problem with person is not where she is from,the problem is she broke the law but not leaving and got cought on top.

Like I said,I am from Ohio and a german dude here,not far from my town had also a J1 visa/case,was an exchange student and did not leave and got cought and got deported,before he was in jairl for 2 weeks and got a 10 year ban,no attorney could help him.And on top,he worked illegally while going to school.

So,its the violation rather than what someone is from or what their religion is.

INS flag is always up,for people from Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Lebonon and Yemen etc...

Remember,U can also be from those countries and not be a moslem and not be religios at all,as far INS goes there is no difference,since its the country you are from,and not what u believe in.

Bottom Line, when you break the law,you get punished,and u deserve it.

Look,just because my family is starving,does not mean I csn go to a grocery store and steal food.Just because I need a ride to work to feed my family,does not make it okay to steal a car in order get to work and make money to provide for my family...
    so same thing with Immigration,do not come here if you are not allowed to and not waited in line and did not apply for it.
    If you do it illegally,get the F out!!!

Thats why I am sooo against the bill they presented and its again a big slap and insult to those who not only waited in line, but for those who are still waiting in line legally and being by passed.
    Its sick and not right...

and usually do only people who like the new bill are the once who have either no brain or also came here illegally or know someone that is here illegally.
    HK,
    To use your example of a person robbing a store because he needed to feed his family, the perosn would probably plead guilty with a prosecution's recommendation 6 months probation with adjudication if the probation is met. This means the person, although stealing, will not go to jail and after which the charges is erased. This is the same thing with a waiver. The waiver is there to explain any extraordinary circumstances which led to the situation. When one writes a waiver, one needs to be specific and validate the claim with evidence. USCIS will consider the evidence and make a ruling. If it is approved, then it was in the best interest of USCIS, the petitioner, and the immigrant.

Hey davdah ...

Here's some good info about J1 Visas. Regardless if she overstayed her visa or not and she gets married to US Citizen (YOU), she will have to apply for a waiver - which you probably already know. BUT - she should first apply for "no objection statement" from her home country (she astually applies with home country Embassy in Washington DC). This option takes less time for DOS to make a decision -about 2 months. If she applies for a waiver based on "hardship" there is a smaller chance of getting positive resolution and it takes about 6 months. Also If she applies based on "no objection statement" and it gets denied - she can always try another option like the "hardship". But if she applies for a waiver based on "hardship" and it gets denied - she can't choose another option. Look on the Department of State (DOS) web site. There is a lot of info there about J1

If you want her here - this is what i think you should do. Get yourself a good lawer - Get married - apply for a waiver based on (no objection statement), submit all documents for adjusting her status. If you get a good attorney - he will take care of her deportation and you guys can continue to file all applications without her leaving the US.

Good Luck,
    Tomek.

Someone12 is nothing but a simple bitter homosexual that is really despered to find a man to replace his predator the one who raped him on the back of his trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If anyone wants to hear his story he therefore will be more than happy to tell us.

I am replying not as an expert, I am far from that. However I like you to ask her a couple of questions:

1) Do Christians have a different legal system or they must obey the laws as anyone else?

2) If she is Christian the Lord has already forgiven her sins, (any sins) however facing the law is a different story, Can she ask for help from her God, or is he too small to help her on this one?