publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Finally my husband was granted the cancellation of removal.more help is still needed

You can read my story at: http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=200

Finally my husband was granted the cancellation of removal and he could now adjust to permanent residence. But more help is still needed. Now what should we do for my kids and I to adjust our status and get the green card. My lawyer said it would take a while for my sons who are 19 and 15 years old to get the green card. Is it true? As you read in my story, they have been here for 12 years now; they came when they were 7 and 3 years old. Is there any thing to do for them to be to adjust as soon as possible? Please some help in this will be greatly appreciated. God bless you all

You can read my story at: http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=200

Finally my husband was granted the cancellation of removal and he could now adjust to permanent residence. But more help is still needed. Now what should we do for my kids and I to adjust our status and get the green card. My lawyer said it would take a while for my sons who are 19 and 15 years old to get the green card. Is it true? As you read in my story, they have been here for 12 years now; they came when they were 7 and 3 years old. Is there any thing to do for them to be to adjust as soon as possible? Please some help in this will be greatly appreciated. God bless you all

he's goig to adjust under what category? Asylum? GC through marraige? Work?

-= nav =-

He was granted cancellation of removal because of prove of hardship.

You all have to wait for him to file an I-130 and then wait for the priority date to be current.

Thanks Bronzelady, I appreciate your reply. Could you please give me more details?