free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For The Hate America Crowd.....

and this is coming from somebody who is a citizen of the country with the highest obesity rate in the world?!

Wer im Glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and this is coming from somebody who is a citizen of the country with the highest obesity rate in the world?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly! LOL BTW, I've never said I hate America. Maybe a bit critical at times but like I've said before, the UK has it's problems too.

Then again, FedNUT sees everything in black and white just as a good neo-con is told to do
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

We are the fattest nation in the world, no question. I guess GB is trying to catch us - lol! This chart is from 2007 (couldn't find a more recent one quickly), but it shows obesity percentages across our nation. Since I'm surrounded by 'fat' states, I'd better stay put - lol!!!

More hate America from fatty Brit and his kraut friend. Sie sind untermensch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    More hate America from fatty Brit and his kraut friend. Sie sind untermensch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Federale, are you pouting because you lost the argument? You remind me a lot of the preschoolers, when they loose an argument they usually scream “But you’re ugly”.

You started it and I countered, what has this to do with hate? I think we are back to the point that you have a hard time with logic thinking. Every time someone questions your random statements or counters with a valid statement, all you can come back with are insults and obscenities. If you have to raise your voice or make use of insults and obscenity it’s obvious that you have nothing but that to back you up.

Do I hate Americans because the statistics say over 30% of them are fat? No, I don’t.
    Do I hate you because you lack intelligence (you have proven it through consistently posting insults and the inability to make logic connections)? No, I don’t.
    But facts are facts, not much you can do about it.

And now a quick lesson in proper German:
    If you address just me as an “ Untermensch” you need to say “ Sie sind ein Untermensch”.
    If you are addressing Brit and me you need to say “Ihr seid Untermenschen”
    If you are trying to be really insulting I would recommend to switch to the personal “du” form, eg “ du bist ein Untermensch” or “ ihr seid Untermenschen”.

Can you remember that and use it properly or do you need to print my post and hang it on your fridge?

1. Danke Herr Professor.

2. Let he who is without sin, or arguements, cast the first stone.

3. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

4. If you want the namecalling to end, stop it. I only respond in kind.

5. Obesity is bad, except when Germans and English are obese?

6. You are the hypocrite and incapable of making a logical arguement.

7. Germans Are The Fatties Of Europe.

8. Read and weep you hypocrite.

1. Frau Professor, if you don't mind and you are welcome.
    2. I agree
    3. That's what I said, didn't I?
    4. I haven't called you a name yet. I rather not pick that battle, since I would probably loose it. My knowledge of these words is very limited.
    5. Where did I say that? Quote me please.
    6. Also here, please point it out where I was hypocritical or unable to make a logical argument.
    7. Wrong or let's say I disagree based on following:
    http://www.nationmaster.com/gr...a_obe-health-obesity
    8. Uh? Random and senseless point. What are you trying to say?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you have to raise your voice or make use of insults and obscenity it’s obvious that you have nothing but that to back you up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's a "teapartier" Vegado. That's what they do LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."