free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting an illegal deported

I am having issues with my sons father wanting to take my son. His father is an illegal immigrant and is not on the birth certificate. He has never been a big part of his sons life, he comes to see him a couple times a year. He is not a good influence for my son and I do not trust him.....I want him out of this country. What steps do I need to take?

I am having issues with my sons father wanting to take my son. His father is an illegal immigrant and is not on the birth certificate. He has never been a big part of his sons life, he comes to see him a couple times a year. He is not a good influence for my son and I do not trust him.....I want him out of this country. What steps do I need to take?

Hi Jkrmom and welcome,

In what way is the father not a good influence for your son? Has he committed any sort of crime? Just trying to understand your reason for wanting him deported.

Get as much information as u can about him and make a report to ICE about the father and if u are telling the truth that he is considering "abducting" your son then contact the police as well they will arrest him but only if you are telling the truth about his thoughts about taking your son as you put it. If u are lying about that u could land in hot water yourself

Let me tell you something.....I am not trying to replace my sons father. I have no man in my life as it is. My sons father is no good. He lives in a roach infested apartment with 10 other illegal immigrants. Is that a place for a 2 year old to live? My son calls his grandpa dad because his father is so inconsistent in his life. No matter how much I try to correct it he remains calling him dad. So why don't you get your facts straight before downing a post. I have done nothing but provide my son with the best loving enviornment. His father is unable to provide squat. So it is okay for these illegals to continue living in our country without paying taxes and bring our economy down further? Get your facts straight next time pal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    One question. If this guy is so terrible. Why did you make a baby with him? I'm sure you were aware of his circumstances prior to not saying no.

Your son needs his dad, period. Poor or not. Legal or not. You created this situation, you need to keep it together for your kid's sake. That is, if you really care about what is best for him. And no, it isn't the balance in your bank account that matters most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not trying to come down on you, Jkrmom. Did you not know of your son's father's circumstances when you dated him? Did he hide the fact he is illegal and lived in sub-standard conditions. I think that would be a difficult fact to hide. I know for certain had similar circumstances pertained to my husband while we dated, I would NOT have had children with him. There are ways to prevent that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkrmom07:
    Let me tell you something.....I am not trying to replace my sons father. I have no man in my life as it is. My sons father is no good. He lives in a roach infested apartment with 10 other illegal immigrants. Is that a place for a 2 year old to live? My son calls his grandpa dad because his father is so inconsistent in his life. No matter how much I try to correct it he remains calling him dad. So why don't you get your facts straight before downing a post. I have done nothing but provide my son with the best loving enviornment. His father is unable to provide squat. So it is okay for these illegals to continue living in our country without paying taxes and bring our economy down further? Get your facts straight next time pal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I don't understand. You say he's not been a part of his son's life, so why is he interested in taking him now? Also, is this just for visitation or permanently. I believe there is more to this story than is being shared. Spill it - lol!

Don't you see guy's. She's one of those that we see here so often. Trying to control someone, once they find out they have no control over someone, they think they call the government and have the government take care of them.

I wonder how many times she told him during the time they lived together, I am going to call immigration if you don't do what I want?

Been there, done that!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Yup, there's alot more to this story than what was told - that's for sure. Something happened that got her angry enough to want him deported. Seeking revenge is rarely the right answer to any situation.