50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Being scammed

My brother met this girl who is a lot younger than he is and there is some immigration problem. I think her visa or passport is expired. He spent a lot of money on her. Got her a car, a place , and pretty much took care of everything. I have my doubts about her being sincere. Call it intuition but it just seems fishy. Is there some way to check a persons record to see if they have any past history? To see if they scammed anyone before?

My brother met this girl who is a lot younger than he is and there is some immigration problem. I think her visa or passport is expired. He spent a lot of money on her. Got her a car, a place , and pretty much took care of everything. I have my doubts about her being sincere. Call it intuition but it just seems fishy. Is there some way to check a persons record to see if they have any past history? To see if they scammed anyone before?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    yes there is bro,,,well first u need to know full name and her date of birth ,,and then u can pay $29.99 and u wil get a member ship for 1 year and u will be able to run any body's backround check and u will be able to discover ther criminal records and all about that go to www.netdetective.com and pay the $29.99 and then pay another 11.99 extra and u will get the premium account,,thats obtion number one,,,number two,,u can hire a privite invastigator and u will have to pay him about $150 and he will get u a copy of all her records ,,, so its up to u and good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Net detective normally does not work with international relationships unless there has been a prior history in the US or Europe, prior public internet activity, or private groups that share this information (people normally do not share names externally. You can forget about most Asian, Latin American, or Mediterranean countries.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sis:
    My brother met this girl who is a lot younger than he is and there is some immigration problem. I think her visa or passport is expired. He spent a lot of money on her. Got her a car, a place , and pretty much took care of everything. I have my doubts about her being sincere. Call it intuition but it just seems fishy. Is there some way to check a persons record to see if they have any past history? To see if they scammed anyone before? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Having an immigration problem is like having a tax problem. It may be a small issue or it may be a big issue. If it is an age issue, immigraton may be looking at this based on worst case scenario?

First, you need to let your brother handle this. If you love your brother and want the best for him, you may want to pay for the attorney handling the case or ask to see the legal paperwork on what the problem is. Going behind his back and doing research on her is not the way to go. If you are wrong, you risk losing your bother forever, as well as the rest of your family.

Second, you need to be candid, but short about your doubts, if you feed it is absolutely necessary. You need to be specific on what your female intuition is telling you or what you have seen.

Third, and this is very important before you do anything else, you need to examine yourself, your reason, your judgment. Is the reason why your feelings because she is from a different country, different skin, younger age, different religion, different personality? Or have you considered that your brother may be using you? Why did he not provide the things necessary that you are providing for? Or did you volunteer your time and money?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre