publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How a Canadian Citizen can get LPR based on Business.

Hi Friends,
    I have my Sister and Brother-in-law in Canada. They have their Canadian Citizenship. I am about to become USC here. I want to bring my Sister and her family here legally. What are the chances of them getting Greencard and how ? Is buying business on their own name or with 51%of partnership would do ? What are the steps involved ? How long it takes etc...

Please help me here. I request all the experts out there to help me in anyway they can..please..I am very confused. There are so many questions related to this but I just started the thread...please share your ideas and opinion about this...Thanks to all...

Thanks,

Hi Friends,
    I have my Sister and Brother-in-law in Canada. They have their Canadian Citizenship. I am about to become USC here. I want to bring my Sister and her family here legally. What are the chances of them getting Greencard and how ? Is buying business on their own name or with 51%of partnership would do ? What are the steps involved ? How long it takes etc...

Please help me here. I request all the experts out there to help me in anyway they can..please..I am very confused. There are so many questions related to this but I just started the thread...please share your ideas and opinion about this...Thanks to all...

Thanks,

Do they want to come here? Start with 1-130's. Go to USCIS website and go to bringing your family/relatives to live in the US. It isn't that confusing if you follow the steps and understand it may take years.

Thank you for your input.
    Is there any way for them to get Business visa's and come here right away. Is it possible for them to come here first and then adjust the status so that they don't have to wait for years. As a Canadian citizen they can come here legally anytime to visit the country.

Thanks,
    Chichi