free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: For my friend Pasha Patel [Medical Question]

Dear Pasha:

Back in Uruguay I used to take an analgesic called 'dorixina' which contains 'clorixinato de lisina' I have been trying, in vane, to find a US analgesic that would containg 125mg of clorixinato of lisina.

This analgesic works much faster then tylenol or advil, and its effects lasts longer. I always buy a lot and bring it with me when I go home, but I runned out of stock, and I having some dental procedures done that leave me with a lot of pain and tylenol or advil don't cut it.

Perhaps you can tell me where I can find this blessed 'clorixinato de lisina' [spanish - maybe in english is clorixinato of lisina].

Thank you.

Dear Pasha:

Back in Uruguay I used to take an analgesic called 'dorixina' which contains 'clorixinato de lisina' I have been trying, in vane, to find a US analgesic that would containg 125mg of clorixinato of lisina.

This analgesic works much faster then tylenol or advil, and its effects lasts longer. I always buy a lot and bring it with me when I go home, but I runned out of stock, and I having some dental procedures done that leave me with a lot of pain and tylenol or advil don't cut it.

Perhaps you can tell me where I can find this blessed 'clorixinato de lisina' [spanish - maybe in english is clorixinato of lisina].

Thank you.

Aguila, I believe its called Lysine Clonixinate in english. You can try to get Dorixina here:
    http://www.pmeds.com/Product.asp?pskey=970

marmaduk:

Thank you very much!!! That is exactly what I needed...I don't understand why is not commonly used here, it is much much better than tylenol or advil. Thanks!

Dear Aguila...

Sorry it took me a while to reply you back... couldn't check the board for a long time... I guess you have the info if you need to contact me in emergency... they don't use Lysine clonixinate in US. Its not yet FDA approved here as per my knowledge.

But there are several other things that can work in this situation. Basically, Lysine clonixinate is NSAID ( Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) and there are several other drugs which come from the same category and have the same mechanism of action. But for ethical and legal purpose you know I can not write the name of drugs here, but check your new hotmail e mail ...

For relieving pain after dental procedure usually they prescribe NSAIDs... Lysine clonixinate is mainly used for mild to moderate migraine pain in countries other than USA. Tylenol ( acetaminophen) wont work here so don't use that... Advil ( Ibuprofen) will give little relief but not suitable for your particular situation... I wrote you e mail, try that OTC drug, sorry I cant prescribe you yet as a resident doc unless you come in hospital where I m doing residency but if the OTC drug I wrote doesn't work then let me know ... read e mail for further details.... and be careful of buying drugs online unless you know that online pharmacy is genuine and has a valid license...

Have a great day...Pasha

Hi aguila...

Didn't want to pull this thread up as it has no relation with immigration on immigration forum but please check this out...it is illegal to buy control medication / medication that can be purchased with US prescription only and I know u don't want to take any risk when u r at very soft point in ur immigration journey....

http://www.fda.gov/buyonline/

I know but I just cant find the link that is proper but if I do so I will send u in e mail...so be careful before doing so when u have ur very important immigration work coming ...good luck....try the OTC pill I wrote you...it will surely work out for u...good luck...Pasha