free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: illigall immigrant in us for over 10 years

My wife and I have been married for over 3 years. She has been in the us illigally for 8 years. She does not want to leave the country and try to get waviers to allow her to come back in. I heard there is a law if someone can prove they been here for 10 years they can gain perm resident is this true.

My wife and I have been married for over 3 years. She has been in the us illigally for 8 years. She does not want to leave the country and try to get waviers to allow her to come back in. I heard there is a law if someone can prove they been here for 10 years they can gain perm resident is this true.

if you're a citizen she should be able to apply for AOS, no showing of hardship required. You should always contact CIS or an attorney if you have questions.
    - THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

did your wife enter without inspection or just overstayed?

she enter illigally. never filed for anything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wifeneedshelp:
    she enter illigally. never filed for anything </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, she cannot adjust her status inside the US. She can go back to her home country, and she can prove hardship to USCIS which will befall you as a US spouse. For example, u won't get it everyday, so to not get laid everyday is an extreme hardship, which could cause infidelity. Emotional support which she affordsyou. It might seem funny not to get laid, but every sane married man, knows that he needs some every week, and USCIS will find it amusing, but it is a reality.

She needs to get her act together, use a good and reputable lawyer to do all the paperwork.

First of all that is wrong of you. Secondly she has her act together. She currently has an ITIN and is paying taxes. She owns a home currently as well. She does have her act together. She was forced to move here by her parents. thanks for the advice. I will wait to here from others. I do know she has to file the hardship paper. However someone has told me if she has been here for 10 years there is a diffrent way.

If your wife entered illegal then she cannot adjust here she has go back to her country.she needs to apply for a waiver,or she can wait for the Guest worker program.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">First of all, what is wrong of you? Second of all, she does have her act together, has an ITIN, is currently paying taxes and also owns a home as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what you're saying is that your wife is NOT a criminal, b/c it is NOT a crime to come into the US illegaly. Right?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She does not want to leave the country and get waivers that would allow her to come back in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now a "wanna-be" criminal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She was forced to move here by her parents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. She was forced out of her house, but never forced to move to the US. Do you actually buy that story?

Let me tell you something. OPEN YOUR EYES EMPTY BRAIN! She has her own house, a job, pays taxes: WHERE AND HOW DO YOU FIT INTO ALL OF THIS?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She entered illegaly and never filed for anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HERE!

you know what, We both own our house. She pays taxes. Yes, Her and here other sisster were forced here by her parents. They were 17. So yes she had no choice her parents told here to come hear to help pay bills in her home country. The only thing she has done wrong is staying here.