50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i-751

I am about to file i-751. We are working on our marriage now and hopefully we will still be together if we are called for an interview. Could anyone give an idea what are the different options I will have if we are no more together in the event we are called for an interview.
    Thanks

I am about to file i-751. We are working on our marriage now and hopefully we will still be together if we are called for an interview. Could anyone give an idea what are the different options I will have if we are no more together in the event we are called for an interview.
    Thanks

If you are the alien, best advice I will give you is to work reallll hard onn your marriage until 751 has approval/ or are called to interview to get approval. Guaranteed/Sure thing if marriage is real. anything less has no guarantee, or less of guarantee of being approved.

but 10yrs card is a small prize.

So if you really work hard, you will stick around to file citizenship based on 3 years marriage to usc. you may even be eligible to file the paperwork for n-400 right now. check your timeline for when you eligible to file and your 751 does not have to be approved yet either for you to file to get paperwork going on this.

SEE,, I can feel your marriage getting better already

usually this video helps people stay together; it is very sentimental and i cry whenever i watch it; have a hanky handy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YvyfAh_7ZV0

To 4Now.

Do they just need to stay married?Or stay married and live at the same place together?

for citizzenship

must be married and living together showing ongoing happy union to be eligible for the citizenship based on marriage.

if one gets caught trying to get citizenship based on fraud by being seperated by spouse.. he gets denied

Seen it happen many times

what if the husband needs to be out of residence most of the time because of job reasons, say doing contracts and stay home between contracts?

this is married and living together of course.

if his work takes him out of town, that is his work. you still live together, file tax returns have joint evidences, and always it is nice touch if spouse comes with you to interview in waiting room.