50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: The Solution

One minute into my resent USCIS immigration interview it became obvious to me that the interviewing Officer did not want me to be successful. I realized that I was alone in the room with the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. Basically I was in the room with someone who was playing God with my life, minus the Godly morals. Many things flashed through my mind as it became clear that the Officer was not interested in whether or not I qualified. But was only focused on finding a way of disapproving my application at any cost.

As a non-citizen if I murdered someone I would have the right to remain silent, the right to an Attorney, and the right to a fair trial. I would be put in front of a fair Judge, and an impartial Jury.

As a law abiding, taxpaying, non-citizen following US immigration laws, I'm put in a room with someone who is unchecked, and unaccountable. Why should a murderer be treated more fairly than me?

The solution is quite simple. Adjudicate immigration cases in a US Court of law, the way all disputes both public and private are settled in America. For an immigration case a Jury would not be necessary. An impartial Judge, and the right to 1 appeal would be 1,000 times better a system than what we have at the moment. Furthermore it would save much time, and taxpayer money. If you loose the appeal, you should be deported.

America needs to take care of business.

One minute into my resent USCIS immigration interview it became obvious to me that the interviewing Officer did not want me to be successful. I realized that I was alone in the room with the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. Basically I was in the room with someone who was playing God with my life, minus the Godly morals. Many things flashed through my mind as it became clear that the Officer was not interested in whether or not I qualified. But was only focused on finding a way of disapproving my application at any cost.

As a non-citizen if I murdered someone I would have the right to remain silent, the right to an Attorney, and the right to a fair trial. I would be put in front of a fair Judge, and an impartial Jury.

As a law abiding, taxpaying, non-citizen following US immigration laws, I'm put in a room with someone who is unchecked, and unaccountable. Why should a murderer be treated more fairly than me?

The solution is quite simple. Adjudicate immigration cases in a US Court of law, the way all disputes both public and private are settled in America. For an immigration case a Jury would not be necessary. An impartial Judge, and the right to 1 appeal would be 1,000 times better a system than what we have at the moment. Furthermore it would save much time, and taxpayer money. If you loose the appeal, you should be deported.

America needs to take care of business.

OK - First learn the English language and how to spell. Second, Immigration proceedings are a civil procedure, not a criminal one. It is like getting a drivers license for which we do not need to have judges and juries. If you simply follow the law, you will not have any problems.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    OK - First learn the English language and how to spell. Second, Immigration proceedings are a civil procedure, not a criminal one. It is like getting a drivers license for which we do not need to have judges and juries. If you simply follow the law, you will not have any problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks SonofMichael,
    for weeding through my broken English.

Trust me it's not like getting a drivers licence. But lets go your way and say it is. If we had 20,000,000 unlicensed drivers out there, if caught would they not be going to court? We have 20,000,000 people who have voluntarily broken US sovereignty laws.

I did simply follow the law, and I had plenty of problems.

Perhaps you'd care to share with us the reasons he denied your application?

Also it would help if you told us you side of the story too.