publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ref . I-130 famillybased(I-245(i))

Hi! Please help me if you can. What happen if my AOS(I-485), will be denied. I got EAD and SSN, valid until jan"2009". They will give me a notice to leave USA in a period of time, or they can deported me. I do not knew what to do , please give me some real inf. Many tks for understanding and cooperations.

Hi! Please help me if you can. What happen if my AOS(I-485), will be denied. I got EAD and SSN, valid until jan"2009". They will give me a notice to leave USA in a period of time, or they can deported me. I do not knew what to do , please give me some real inf. Many tks for understanding and cooperations.

Hi Belphegor2008,

Welcome to ILW!! Do you have reason to believe it will be denied? You should share some more information so others might be in a better position to help.

Hi ! I have some reasons to belive, that i will be denied. After interview wich was ok, i received a letter from them, that i have to prove my physically presence in USA on December 21, 2000. I can not prove this. They hereby granted thirty (30)days fron the date of the notise to submit rebuttal or evidence.My question know is why ??? my present lawyer, who knew this very well, use to filed out to USCIS all the forms in september 2007. Why he accepted to pay all new fees and his fee also,although he had knew that after the interview my case will be denied ???? What can i have to do know and in the future months ??? Please if somebody can advise me. I will remain. God bless America and everyone else !

Click here for more information on Adjustment of Status. Good luck to you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Belphegor2008:
    ... i received a letter from them, that i have to prove my physically presence in USA on December 21, 2000. I can not prove this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Can you prove you were here before and after that date? Think what were you doing at that time... I hope others can suggest some evidence; for example: you charged something on your (foreign) credit-card in USA? got speeding ticket?

Did you tell your lawyer that you can't prove presence when you filed?