free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTED: Please stop dragging up all of the ancient posts...and then not adding anything new or different.

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic.

DISAPPOINTED: Please stop dragging up all of the ancient posts...and then not adding anything new or different.

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't get twisted SunDevilUsa this is just a discussion board.The answers given here are from my experience.do me a favour STOP HATING.

But what you're doing is cluttering the board with post that are mostly no longer relevant, while newer post whose owner is actually hoping for a response are getting pushed down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
    But what you're doing is cluttering the board with post that are mostly no longer relevant, while newer post whose owner is actually hoping for a response are getting pushed down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Please do me a favour.Stop Ha...........

Stop what? Maybe you should stop giving out incorect advices such as legal resident needing re-entry form to enter the USA in 2007.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
    Stop what? Maybe you should stop giving out incorect advices such as legal resident needing re-entry form to enter the USA in 2007. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you, we have different experience, so to you it is not true.I wonder why some people are going crazy,this is just a discussion board.
    This is very discouraging to others even myself.

I thought you're still waiting for your GC, and your spouse is USC, so whose experience of having to use a special entry form for LPR are you relating to? Do explain.

Who's going crazy, and discouraging for what? If any, your action might be discouraging for other poster since they might view what constitute as spam on this board.

I thought you're still waiting for your GC, and your spouse is USC, so whose experience of having to use a special entry form for LPR are you relating to? Do explain.

Who's going crazy, and discouraging for what? If any, your action might be discouraging for other poster since they might view what constitute as spam on this board. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

So when confronted with facts, you simply decide to turn tail and flee? Still waiting for explanation, or perhaps you really have none?