publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How to attach all papers together for Citizenship application?

I am sure that this question was asked before, but I am so nervous about sending the paperwork for the application for Citizenship that I am a little bit lost. How you attach the two photos and do I need to attach together ALL papers (application 10 pages, copies of my green card 2 pages, personal check for $400 and 2 photos). I heard so many times that the application or other documents copies were lost. Do I need the cover letter? Thank you very much for your answer. This forum is so helpful. Thanks to all.

I am sure that this question was asked before, but I am so nervous about sending the paperwork for the application for Citizenship that I am a little bit lost. How you attach the two photos and do I need to attach together ALL papers (application 10 pages, copies of my green card 2 pages, personal check for $400 and 2 photos). I heard so many times that the application or other documents copies were lost. Do I need the cover letter? Thank you very much for your answer. This forum is so helpful. Thanks to all.

Noboby can help me? Please! Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tampabay:
    Noboby can help me? Please! Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tampabay:
    I've never filed papers before so I can't give you a direct answer. I assume your located in the Tampa area.

Call Luther Services Florida Tampa Bay region, 3625 W Waters Ave, Tampa FL
    Phone: 813.877.9303 (In the phone book there's also listed Lutheran Services on MLK but I thought they moved their entire office to Waters Ave but they are still listed under those other numbers also.)

Catholic Charities is at 2021 E Bush Blvd, Tampa FL. Their immigration services phone is 813.631.4397.

Check your phone book for all the numbers listed under these two organizations. I've been to Lutheran Services a couple years ago after they moved to Waters St. Usually you have to have an appt. but I think there is a day, maybe Monday, that they take walk-ins (or they used to do so) but you best get there really early! The lobby is much larger than in the older building therefore many more people are being assisted by them now. If you can't get an answer anywhere else, then try this first and I know they can assist you. I don't think there's any charge to come in and speak with the people there. If you need a paralegal it might only cost $15 or $20.

Explora thank you for answering me. You are right. I live in Tampa Bay area. I knew about these organizations. I couldn't contact Lutherian Services their phone was canceled; and I contacted Catholic Charities they ask $ 100 to do everything with photos included. I filled out the application already and what I needed was just to check by someone if everything is OK and how to attach together all those papers included pictures and check I was worried that something can be lost after they received and open the envelope. I spoke today with someone and received all information.Thank you for your guidance.

Someone12
    I would try some glue........