50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: SAMMY ,another question for the master

hi sammy ..how are you. well heres this guy who is here on a tourist visa and still has some good two months before his I-94 expires and is planning to marry a USC whom he had known for almost seven months now and the girl (who is a USC ) happens to be from the same country as this guy and had also visited him a couple of months ago but they were just friends then. until finally this cousin of mine landed himself in the US and while here his intimacy growed and they finally have decided to tie the knot very soon . another thing he told me that they have been in touch over the phone and email and they have the phone bills and emails preserved . will that serve as an evidence . and since they decided to get serious with their relationship after this guy landed up here will they suspect anything wrong . please enlighten.thanks

hi sammy ..how are you. well heres this guy who is here on a tourist visa and still has some good two months before his I-94 expires and is planning to marry a USC whom he had known for almost seven months now and the girl (who is a USC ) happens to be from the same country as this guy and had also visited him a couple of months ago but they were just friends then. until finally this cousin of mine landed himself in the US and while here his intimacy growed and they finally have decided to tie the knot very soon . another thing he told me that they have been in touch over the phone and email and they have the phone bills and emails preserved . will that serve as an evidence . and since they decided to get serious with their relationship after this guy landed up here will they suspect anything wrong . please enlighten.thanks

it is actually better if they decided to get serious after that guy came over here. for marriage based AOS there are two things they need to be concerned about:
    1. they need to give enough evidence to show that the marriage is in good faith. (which shouldn't be a problem if it is)
    2. they need to give enough evidence to show that he didn't enter the US on a tourist visa (which I assume he did) with the intention of getting married. (entering on a tourist visa with the intention of getting married is considered fraud and he would be subject to deportation if the CIS thinks that this was the case)

Michael
    LISTEN FRAUDSTER - SAMMY IS NOT THE MASTER ! He is my pupil and he has much to learn; so if you want to get good advice you will not insult me anymore !! Do not arouse my wrath again !

Mike cums here for arousal. Please don't arouse him anymore, that way he will refrain to browsing mail order bride websites only.

Hi, Dal. ILU.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo