free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-140 Confused Newby please help

Hi all!!!
    I got in US on a B1/B2 visa an I-94 for 3 months that will expire on february 16th. I found an employer that is willing to file the ETA750 and the I-140 for me. I will need to file the I-485 too soon. Not going to marry anyone nor I have any family here

1 can I file the ETA750 and I-140 and I-485 together? Or do I have to wait the I-140 is approved and then file the I-485?

2 can I file the ETA750 and I-140 together?

3 lets say my employer is in Florida. Can I file the ETA750/I-140/I-485 in Fl only or can I file it in another sate too?

4 If I file them in FL, can I move to another state and/or change employer job?

5 Can I extend my stay legally without applying for I-485 just to get some time and understand how all that immigration thing works? Like a B1 extension? Mb?

6 am I allowed to work while they prosessing the ETA750 and I-140?

Please if anybody have any answer to any of those questions, please help me. I dont have much time left before I have to leave

Hugs

Andy

Hi all!!!
    I got in US on a B1/B2 visa an I-94 for 3 months that will expire on february 16th. I found an employer that is willing to file the ETA750 and the I-140 for me. I will need to file the I-485 too soon. Not going to marry anyone nor I have any family here

1 can I file the ETA750 and I-140 and I-485 together? Or do I have to wait the I-140 is approved and then file the I-485?

2 can I file the ETA750 and I-140 together?

3 lets say my employer is in Florida. Can I file the ETA750/I-140/I-485 in Fl only or can I file it in another sate too?

4 If I file them in FL, can I move to another state and/or change employer job?

5 Can I extend my stay legally without applying for I-485 just to get some time and understand how all that immigration thing works? Like a B1 extension? Mb?

6 am I allowed to work while they prosessing the ETA750 and I-140?

Please if anybody have any answer to any of those questions, please help me. I dont have much time left before I have to leave

Hugs

Andy

ETA750 must be approved before I-140 and it usually takes years to get an approval.

You are not allowed to work during ETA750 unless you are on H1B or L1 visa.

Sponsor can sponsor you while you are outside of US but it has to show large net gross income after deductions on his corporate tax returns and the employer has to pay taxes of it which practically means you have a chance to get GC providing your employer makes a lot of money and has large profit showed to treasury.

Thanx Maria!
    I'm not willing to return at home right now. How can I stay in US, start working here and be in legal status then?
    Can I extend my stay here and work for my prospective employer in some way?
    Any suggestions?

Thanx