free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming back after deportation

My husband received news that removal proceedings have been started on him and we're expecting him to receive the voluntary deportation option. I know that if he leaves he is eligible to come back after 10 years. My question is, if he chooses not to leave by the date they give, but leave at a later date instead, is he eligible to come back to the country? If so, how long? He's under the impression that it's 10 years either way.

My husband received news that removal proceedings have been started on him and we're expecting him to receive the voluntary deportation option. I know that if he leaves he is eligible to come back after 10 years. My question is, if he chooses not to leave by the date they give, but leave at a later date instead, is he eligible to come back to the country? If so, how long? He's under the impression that it's 10 years either way.

Is he not eligible for a waiver. If he is you would double up, 601 and 212 rathe than just 601.

I think he is eligible for the waiver now, but even so we expect that in the end he will be given the VD. We just don't have the hardship case that we were told we need once we go to court . Can he file the 212 now? I thought that might be for him to come back after the 10 years or so.

Someone12
    Who needs or wants another visa cheating scumbag taking up valuable oxygen in the US of A? Deportation means he is an irresponsible enema bag cleaner....good riddance. Why do you think we have deportation? To reward slimebags like your husband? Oh yes...now we'll hear about what a "wonderful, hard working, up standing citizen" he is, better than any ole American....yea ....sure....and what makes him so in your lower-than-80 IQ eyes? Nothing, except your own desperation to find "true love" in any dirtbag that crosses your trailer park porch....how dumb can these trailer dwellers be? (I guess pretty darn dumb, given the kind of situations we've read about on this site and those of those land-based manatees over at immigrate2us.blubber.) Move back to whatever south or central American country this clown came from, and please, don't harm the human gene pool any more than you have already....

Actually he's from Europe so you can go away with your stereotypes. Then again I really don't care what you think because we are both college graduates and so by the sounds of your answer, each of our IQ's are probably double yours. It sounds like you are talking from experience about trailer trash and I think you may need to work through your issues with that before projecting those feelings on others.
    I understand peoples frustration with the immigration system but you don't need to take your idiotic stance about it out on me. I don't have a problem moving to Europe because people like you make me embarrassed to call myself an American. I'm just making sure that the timeline that we leave in lets us take care of our responsibilities and make sure things are in order before we go so that if for some reason we decide to come back someday we can.
    If you want to send me your address I'll send you postcards from all the countries and cultures I will easily be visiting while living there. ...you do get mail at trailer parks, right?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you want to send me your address I'll send you postcards from all the countries and cultures I will easily be visiting while living there. Smile ...you do get mail at trailer parks, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Audrey..good one! Be sure to visit UK on your travels!

Welcome to ILW btw
    Please check back, I am sure you will get some better feedback from some of the better mannered members here

Happy Thanksgiving
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Thanks! Have a nice Thanksgiving too!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by audrey813:
    My husband received news that removal proceedings have been started on him and we're expecting him to receive the voluntary deportation option. I know that if he leaves he is eligible to come back after 10 years. My question is, if he chooses not to leave by the date they give, but leave at a later date instead, is he eligible to come back to the country? If so, how long? He's under the impression that it's 10 years either way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Audrey

Why is your husband in removal proceedings?

How long has he been in this country, and did he come in on a valid visa?

How long have you been married,? and( i assume from your one comment that you are a usc.)

Who told you that you will not qualify for a hardship? Does he have parents in the usa or children? Hardships can be made to fit the situation. A clever writing with supporting evidence is all that is needed to make the case.

Do you have an immigration attorney for the removal proceeding?

Someone12
    phony hardships won't succeed...the OP's only hardship will be having to watch daytime soap operas in Portuguese....but since her IQ is well below 80, she won't notice.
    Her enemabag cleaning husband arrived without a visa...sneaking across our borders, stiffing his former wife of child support...and yet, this is a "good man?" On what planet?