publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I just got my military orders...

And I am assigned to Korea... Well it s u c k s because I will be seperated from my wife another year long. And I do not know how immigration stuff will work for us when I am in Korea but I am happy with this turnout. I got to get a new laptop after all... I will be leaving the US and reporting to 8th PERSCOM in Camp Casey (Yongsan Korea?) first week of May...

Talk to you later...

PS. The immigration stuff we will work on is "Applying for military naturalization, and submitting an I-751" Let me know if you have any advice for me while overseas in regards of immigration...

And I am assigned to Korea... Well it s u c k s because I will be seperated from my wife another year long. And I do not know how immigration stuff will work for us when I am in Korea but I am happy with this turnout. I got to get a new laptop after all... I will be leaving the US and reporting to 8th PERSCOM in Camp Casey (Yongsan Korea?) first week of May...

Talk to you later...

PS. The immigration stuff we will work on is "Applying for military naturalization, and submitting an I-751" Let me know if you have any advice for me while overseas in regards of immigration...
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Wow Bushmaster, that is great! Congratulations to you and Best of Luck!

Sorry you have to be away from the wife though. I do hope you will get well-informed information needed from others concerning the immigration process while overseas.

Good Luck, Bushmaster! Stay in touch if you can and please stay safe!

Michael
    Good Luck; Kill as many of those savages as you can ! We support you !!!

Hey Bushmaster ...

I m happy for u that u got what u wanted the most....but just be safe my friend....wish u all the best.....be GOD with you.... I m proud of you for protecting borders of USA..... U will be fine with ur immigration stuff...once u file N 400 through military ...ur I 751 becomes irrelevant .... Have a nice day...Pasha

Thanks all for the support, will tell you hi from Korea.
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Hey BM...

Be safe and wish u all the best my friend....thanks for serving the USA and saving borders of USA...May God be with u... I m proud of u...Pasha

Bushmaster, may God bless you and protect you as you serve this great country!