50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys think i will get in trouble?!?!?!?

I am married for 6 months, me and my ex- wife we had 2 marriages : one in Romania and one in Illinois, My ex-wife divorced only in Illinois, in june 2004. After that me and my present wife got married in november 2004 but the final divorce from Romania came in february 2005 Let me specify that me and my ex wife we had 2 marriages in 2 places. And i filled the immigration papers with the marriage from romania. (Now she canceled everything) So i will have to start everything over. Which copy of my divorce should i include to INS????

I am married for 6 months, me and my ex- wife we had 2 marriages : one in Romania and one in Illinois, My ex-wife divorced only in Illinois, in june 2004. After that me and my present wife got married in november 2004 but the final divorce from Romania came in february 2005 Let me specify that me and my ex wife we had 2 marriages in 2 places. And i filled the immigration papers with the marriage from romania. (Now she canceled everything) So i will have to start everything over. Which copy of my divorce should i include to INS????

Michael
    Speak American you grint ! It is BCIS not INS !!!

michael let me be even more specific it's not BCIS, it's USCIS, so i think you are wrong here, but i don't see what is the spelling have to do with my question?!?!?

Before filing for divorce in june 2004 the wife from illinois she called USCIS to cancel the I-130. The thing is i married the same person 2 times(i was stupid) but the illinois wife thought if she will divorce me here she will not need to divorce me in Romania as well, this fact i was an aware of too, so that's why i married my actual wife in november 2005.

So when i found out that i need my divorce in Romania too......imagine what a nice surprise. I was a bigam for 3 months.
    At a moment i thought that i should have another marriage in another state, but would've been stupid to be married with my actual wife in 2 places again, so i didn't do it, but still i am in a big trouble.....!!! What should I do?!

november 2002 (Romania) married wife A
    october 2003 (Illinois) married wife A
    june 2004 divorced in Illinois wife A
    november 2004 married wife B
    february 2005 divorced (Romania) wife A

Thanks so much JohnDoe,

And also if you know, which is the list of forms that i need to apply for because as i understand i have to start all-over, i don't know if i need a vi9sa anymore because i'm already in the USA.

And also and through my ex-wife i had the Employment Authorization, which is going to expire in july2005 as well as the k-3 visa that i have...is going to expire in july2005. So if you can help me out with telling me about the forms and the order that i should submit them Thank you so much

so can anyone tell me what forms do i have to fill in to adjust my status?! I know there are alot but i don't know what is the order that i should submit them. Please help me on that.