Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Some Help Regarding Administrative Process

Hello Everybody, Good Morning

This is Amir from Pakistan.I have some question to ask you people,May be one of you have appropiate answer and it will solve my problem.

Actually My Mother and Father was invited by the good self of American High Commission Islamabad Pakistan on Feb 12th 2009.My mother was granted an immigrant visa but there is a green letter given to my father in which it is written that due to administrative process you are supposed to wait.It has been 12 months almost since we have been waiting for my father's call who is 70 years old but till now the Immigration Unit Section is giving the same reply that this petition is under administrative process.As soon as it is complete we are going to contact you.I have seen many families who used to live near my house.They were also told that your case is going in the Administratve process so you need to wait.Few of them got the call in 5 weeks and the other on the very second week after their interview.I don't know why they are keeping the case of my Father in pending and on the other hand it is impossible for someone to call them because the phone line is always busy,and if i tried to send an email.They sent the same reply once in three months that it is still under adminitrative process.I really dont know from where to take help in this regard.If one of you can send me some address or anything on which if i contact ,things will become easier.I will be highly thankful to all of you.
    Thank you
    Yours Truly,
    Amir
    Amir

Hello Everybody, Good Morning

This is Amir from Pakistan.I have some question to ask you people,May be one of you have appropiate answer and it will solve my problem.

Actually My Mother and Father was invited by the good self of American High Commission Islamabad Pakistan on Feb 12th 2009.My mother was granted an immigrant visa but there is a green letter given to my father in which it is written that due to administrative process you are supposed to wait.It has been 12 months almost since we have been waiting for my father's call who is 70 years old but till now the Immigration Unit Section is giving the same reply that this petition is under administrative process.As soon as it is complete we are going to contact you.I have seen many families who used to live near my house.They were also told that your case is going in the Administratve process so you need to wait.Few of them got the call in 5 weeks and the other on the very second week after their interview.I don't know why they are keeping the case of my Father in pending and on the other hand it is impossible for someone to call them because the phone line is always busy,and if i tried to send an email.They sent the same reply once in three months that it is still under adminitrative process.I really dont know from where to take help in this regard.If one of you can send me some address or anything on which if i contact ,things will become easier.I will be highly thankful to all of you.
    Thank you
    Yours Truly,
    Amir
    Amir

Is there anybody who can help me out ???
    Amir

Anyone of you who is quite sure about whom to contact under such circumstances.I mean any department in USA or any other department who deals with such cases.
    So I can make a contact with the related authority.
    Thank you
    Waiting Someone for help me out
    Amir Ali
    Amir

amir yahin per pakistan ka naam suntai sub ko saanp song jata hai.. sub nafrat kartai hain pakistan sai

Nothing you can do but wait. Your father has been identified as a possible terrorist or supporter of terrorism.

Someone12
    Now there's a surprise!!!....and TAK and other morons wonder why I am far from enthusiastic when I read about trailerpark inhabitants marrying somebody from Pakistan....

Marble thank you very much.You are right.

Listen you Americans your only few thousand people killed in terrorist attacks but look at the whole world what your troops are doing there.they are just killing 1 terrorist and 100 innocents.I know all Americans are not bad but this reply is only for those who has a thinking like federale86.Who the hell are you to call my father a terrorist.We all are human being first than we are divided in the nations and religions.I feel sorry but you people hurted me so badly that i will never visit this website again where evils are ruling and administrators are doing nothing to stop such stupids.Is it your so called Freedom of Speech Mr Administrator? Try to look into this post carefully what i asked and what i got in reply by your noble American people.Instead of giving me some good suggestion they said whatever rubbish they wanted to.
    Amir

Sab se bari super power Allah hai yaar.Mujhe andaza ho ***a in logon ka mein toh in k baray mein buhat acha sochta tha k helpful hon *** but yeh logh toh khud ko khuda samjhnay la*** hain yeh history bhool ***e jahan achay achay develope countries destroy ho ***e due to their proudness.Can they do anything to prevent themselves against TSUNAMI,EARTHQUAKES and other sort of Natural disasters.Nobody could do and will be able to do that.Anyways Good bye to all Americans.You hate us fair enough but let me tell you.We don't hate you and it is not because you are an American and you have a develope country vice versa but it is just due to the fact that we consider you a human being too like we consider ourselves
    Amir

I'm sorry for your bad experience here, Amir Ali. You are right, there are too many people with too little time on their hands and not enough oversight on this forum.

Unfortunately though, the most common reason for a file going in to AP is when the name check gets a hit and in Middle Eastern countries that hit quite often involves suspected terrorist ties. Now, it doesn't mean your father is a terrorist or anything of the sort - there are regularly false positives (I had one myself), but when a positive comes up they need to check further to ensure it's not the same person.

There's no knowing how long the process will take and you're more than likely never going to find out why the file went in to AP. The sponsor could try contacting his or her local US Representative/Senator, but there are no guarantees that they'll be able to get any real or helpful information either.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch