free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CR6/interview needed??

Hi,
    I'm a LPR conditional CR-6 and already had one interview one year ago before they gave to me the GC. I'll have to send I-751 in 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me what CR-6 means and if they will call us again for the second interview. I have all documents to send with I-751 (home toghether, bills, insurances, travel tickets, tax returns, etc) and I think they are enough to prove our marriage

Thanks in advance!
    Boby

Hi,
    I'm a LPR conditional CR-6 and already had one interview one year ago before they gave to me the GC. I'll have to send I-751 in 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me what CR-6 means and if they will call us again for the second interview. I have all documents to send with I-751 (home toghether, bills, insurances, travel tickets, tax returns, etc) and I think they are enough to prove our marriage

Thanks in advance!
    Boby

If any want need help. Have question or concern feel free to call 212-289-4680 or e-mail us at bimmigration1702@yaahoo.com with your questions

Hi Boby and welcome,

The code CR-6 shows your current and previous status (how you entered the US). You are conditional resident based on marriage to USC. If my memory serves me well, -6 means you adjusted status from F1 ( or H1 ). Make sense? After you successfuly remove conditions, the code will change to IR-6.

Whether there will be the second interview or not, depends on the how you file ( if jointly: less likely ), evidence you'll submit + there are some random picks.

You file I-751 petition to remove conditions 90 days before the 2nd anniversary of being approved for GC.

The numerical reference "6" indicates status aquired through adjustment, as opposed to the numeral "1", which indicates upon arrival. For example, a CR6 is conditional PR afforded through adjustment of status, while a CR1 aquired status upon entry. Same for IR6 and IR1, respectively.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Yes I changed my status from H1
    Thanks a lot guys for your answers!
    Boby

ooo , forgot to ask you
    Should I-751 be notarized (signatures)?

It does not need to be notarized.