free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lulac/Css Members???

Where are all d members of lulac/Css members. I don't c them on this website anymore. Pls. share ur experience how u guys coping up with the situation. Is there anything can be done to revive our applications and fight back. Pls. respond.

Where are all d members of lulac/Css members. I don't c them on this website anymore. Pls. share ur experience how u guys coping up with the situation. Is there anything can be done to revive our applications and fight back. Pls. respond.

Not just CSS and LULAC members are missing, but those with varied immigration concerns as well. For the most part, that's perhaps because of so much bashing they get when they post. And the bashing taken on by immigrant-basher basher like me. With all this, mine is the responsibility. Don't worry, it will happen again as long as they do it. Whatever it takes, I plead guilty and I apologize.

LULAC? La Raza? those extreme marxist disgusting, unlawful, illegal, amoral mexican groups are defunct. Get used it to it brownie. As for the militant marxist Renegade N... well, I'm not surprised by his new pinko comment. This ape has no shame whatsoever.

Talk about shame, idiot. Again, what do you know about what people are talking about on this forum? If your answer is 'no' which is the likely case, what's the relevance of you posting here? Hint: none. That's lack of shame, pure and simple.

HA HA HA, once again I cornered the disgusting marxist ape, I made him angry, and this gives me joy. I said it before, this Renegade is the product of ghetto upbringing, he has a chip on his shoulder. Take it S12 and Federale, we can have fun with this idiot.

How many times do I have to tell you that it takes more than street dogs to make me mad, doug?

The question still hangs though. What do you know about immigration, stupid?

I already answered that question stinking chinawoman.

Your answer was 'no,' you don't know anything about immigration, so the mandatory question to follow is what are you doing here? No self-respect? No shame?